Job Requisition ID: 105848
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the role:
The role is responsible for the UAE aftersales operations by supporting the development and execution of the aftersales business plan and achieving the budgeted net sales, gross margin, net profit and CSI/NPS for Toyota & Lexus service locations in the U.A.E. By proactively supporting the network and dealer principals to build a strong service network and customer centric team, that anticipates the customer needs the role enables the brand to stay ahead of its competition. Concurrently, the role will also lead on Business Excellence activities across all Al Futtaim Motors (AFM) brands, developing enhancements and best practices along with driving omnichannel customer experience innovation and standards across all brands in AFM with the support of the Center of excellence (COE) team.
• Planning – Business Planning & Budgeting.
• Operations – Business Objectives, Technical Support, Location Productivity, Stock Optimization
• Value Chain – Demand Creation, POS Customer Engagement, Aftersales Marketing, Incentive Programs, Business Excellence
• Customer Experience – CRM, Dealer Standards, Internal Compliance & Audit, Facilities & Equipment, Al-Futtaim Operating Coherence, Best Practice Engagement, Innovation.
• Functional leadership of Business Excellence.
• Principal & Brand Management
• Manpower and Capacity planning
Education: BA degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive Engineering or similar. Postgraduate in Business management or Information Technology would be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
– This position requires business maturity and excellent judgment. Successful candidates generally have 8-12 years in Automotive Aftersales department with 2-3 years in an Aftersales Manager position.
– Experience in optimization of Automotive Services. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail. Proven ability to develop, execute and manage entire the service customer journey. Be able to guide colleagues inside and outside the service discipline. Affinity with cars in general and the automotive industry in particular.
– Experience in Omnichannel Customer Experience Mapping with creation of an effective CRM environment that engages the customer along their journey and tools/systems to measure the effectiveness of touchpoints.
– Experience in business transformation of Data Analytics, Management Information Systems (MIS) and Business Intelligence (BI) including user knowledge of appropriate tools for use including but not limited to SAP, Power BI, Tableau, Qualtrics
– Experience in using methodologies for developing innovation including but not limited to Six Sigma, Agile & Design Thinking
– Must have English fluency
– Ideally has GCC experience.
– Ideally has experience working with premium automotive brands.
– Ideally has Arabic, Hindi, Urdu or Tagalog fluency
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
– Excellent skills in aftersales operations and customer relations
– Strong data analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills able to present complex data in business language to non-technical stakeholders
– Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
– High attention to detail
– Business planning, organizing and ability to balance multiple demands and simultaneously manage several projects
– Obtaining commitment and co-operation ideally through consent and willingness
– High energy & enthusiasm
– Leadership and ability to drive through complex solutions
– Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills able to drive best practices and productivity across a wide workforce
– Ability to develop and deliver presentations
– Ability to motivate teams with good team building skills
– Negotiation skills
– Innovative problem-solving skills
– Competent to analyze market information
– Ability to analyze and interpret financial data, including P&L.
– Confidence in own decision making
– Target oriented and drive to exceed demanding challenges
– Analytic and pro-active
– Persistent and focused on long term results
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Tagged as: Al Futtaim, automotive, Business Excellence, CRM, Dubai, Engineer, erp, Ikea, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, lexus, management, manager, marketing, PR, retail, sales, Sales Manager, sales marketing, SAP, ship, technical, UAE
Ad No: 38591Job Classification(s): CC3-4 Clerk of Court 3-4Job Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Manitoba JusticeLocation(s): Thompson MBSalary(s): CC3-4 $44,957.00 – $57,363.00 per...Apply For This Job
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=67312Posting expires on Thursday, December 16, 2021....Apply For This Job
Level : P-5Job ID : 167207Job Network : Public Information and Conference ManagementJob Family : Public InformationDepartment/Office : Department of...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 111061 No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is...Apply For This Job
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=68014Posting expires on Tuesday, January 25, 2022....Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 113302 No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is...Apply For This Job