No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 150654 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Do you want to be part of a team that is building a future to smile about? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions? If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day. Colgate has embarked on a journey to transform its business using exciting new digital technologies. We invite you to be a part of this journey and grow with us in analytics space. As analytics engineer, you will be working closely with our data architects, visualization engineers and data engineers to design a robust data pipelines from various digital data sources. You will be working on exciting new technologies like cloud, open source tools among others and be responsible for data cleansing, standardization and transforming these data sets for our business teams and other IT functions to consume. As a self directed individual, you will be partnering with other IT teams and business community to build an ecosystem of digital data sets and tools for driving growth.
What you will do
• Work with SMEs to understand complex Digital Datasets and applications to be able to build next generation Data applications
• Partner with other IT functions and business to gather requirements and convert them to data transformation specifications
• Keep up to date with technologies and use advanced cloud data warehouse techniques to build innovative solutions
• Perform data profiling, harmonize a wide variety of digital data sets
• Develop scalable and sustainable data transformations that curate, clean and store data efficiently
• Ensure high performance and reliability of data transformation processes
• Perform bug fixes, apply enhancements to the models as when the need arises
• Comply with all policies and standards as defined from time to time
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Complies with all policies and standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
• At least 3 years of professional experience as a data analyst, data engineer
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of SQL and/or Python to wrangle, clean, and integrate data from a variety of sources
• Demonstrated understanding of modern data warehouse design principles and data engineering best practices
• An astute individual, with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. Excited at the prospect of developing and implementing new tools and processes that add organizational value & improve decision making capabilities in the digital organization.
• A bright, ambitious person, with strategic capabilities, able to lead change, influence and collaborate both internally and externally, and with a clear commitment to delivering business results in a timely manner.
• Master’s Degree in a quantitative field
• Has experience in developing Analytics Engineering pipelines using DBT
• Demonstrated experience with Git/GitHub, dbt Core/Cloud, and Airflow
• Has experience in working on Cloud data warehouses like Snowflake
Salary Range $86,400 – $126,840 USD
Pay is based on several non discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Tagged as: Engineer, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, learn, PR, ship
Ad No: 40609Job Classification(s): PA2 Purchasing Agent Job Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Department of Transportation and InfrastructureLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s): PA2 $59,576.00 –...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 150160 – Managua, Managua, Nicaragua Job Summary: Customer Development Blue Jacket (Sales Representative for Distributors), you...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 40398Job Classification(s): XO3 Administrative Officer 3Job Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Department of FamiliesLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s): XO3 $60,579.00 – $75,634.00 per...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 39971Job Classification(s): O2E Power Engineer 2nd Class PlantJob Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Department of Labour, Consumer Protection and Government ServicesLocation(s):...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 40298Job Classification(s): SG1 Signals Technician 1Job Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Department of Transportation and InfrastructureLocation(s): Headingley MBSalary(s): SG1 $66,428.00 –...Apply For This Job
**Job Number** 23028304 **Job Category** Finance & Accounting **Location** Courtyard Iloilo, Iloilo Business Park Madurriao, Iloilo City, Philippines, Philippines **Schedule**...Apply For This Job