Position Title: Associate Manager Culture & Internal Communication
Business Group: Corporate
Business Unit: Corporate HR
Administrative Reporting: Head of Talent Development
The role is responsible to support the IFFCO Organizational Culture including Diversity & Inclusion environment, drive Employee Engagement, develop & maintain our EVP, Internal HR Communication as well as professional social media.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Manage group wide Internal Communication via our internal platforms / intranet, supporting business & HR teams on communicating a variety of messages including, but not limited to organizational news, announcements and appointments, etc. as well as external communication.
2. Partner with the Corporate Communications team on effective internal communications in support of organizational development and to ensure consistent messaging.
3. Plan, write, and edit content for the Internal Communication medium, not limited to intranet, newsletter, and emails. Manage group wide end-to-end Employee Engagement initiatives, to promote the desired Organizational culture.
4. Manage liaisons with EES vendors, EES communication across the board, analysis of employee engagement survey results, drawing actionable insights from them
5. Develop & execute IFFCO’s Culture strategy.
6. Design and lead initiatives including research and diagnostics to build organizational commitment to the desired Organizational Culture.
7. Analyze key people data, trends and best practices to support our strategic Culture priorities.
8. Ensure design, implementation & consistent promotion of a clear Employee Value Proposition.
9. Support and enable expanded D&I training, tools, resources, and guidance to build an inclusive & diverse culture.
10. Lead various projects, related to internal communication and culture initiatives and craft progress reports on various organization projects.
11. Ensure alignment and adherence with organizational quality assurance, governance policies, processes and standards and external legal and regulatory requirements.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
1. Timely & 100% accurate communication
2. % increase in overall employee engagement levels (shared KPI with BUHR)
3. Effectiveness of cultural initiatives
4. % of gender diversity
5. % adherence to budget spent on internal branding and communications and other engagement initiatives
• At least 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in internal communication, culture development and managing employee engagement as well as surveys, within a large / fast paced environment
• Bachelors’ / Masters’ degree in Business, Communication, HR, Marketing or a related field
• Additional relevant certifications / education will be added advantage
• Excellent written & spoken English
• Fluency in Arabic and/or French language is a plus
• Technology – (MS Office), Corporate / Professional Social Media
• Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Employee Engagement & Survey platforms.
1) Technical ability (culture building, change management, good aesthetic sense and verbal / written communication)
2) Action Orientation
4) Analytical Ability
5) Interpersonal Skills
Tagged as: admin, Dubai, erp, Intern, IT, ITI, management, manager, marketing, PR, promotion, Quality Assurance, social media, technical, UAE
Job Requisition ID: 132881 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified...Apply For This Job
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country # 123340 – Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa We are Colgate – a caring, innovative growth company...Apply For This Job
We’re currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest-focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to...Apply For This Job