No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 131220 – New York, New York, United States
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a
global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about
building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a
workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
This individual will be responsible for the review of US international tax computations, manage aspects of the US international tax
compliance, and support special tax projects. This individual will work collaboratively and effectively with federal and state tax
teams to ensure seamless, timely, efficient, and accurate sharing of data for the tax provision and compliance. The candidate
must also have strong knowledge of US international tax rules and regulations.
What you will do
• This individual will be responsible for the review of US international tax provisions and compliance computations,
including GILTI, FDII, Subpart F, Sec. 987, Sec. 861 expense, and foreign tax credit utilization computations
• Utilize Onesource tax software to prepare and review various international aspects of the U.S. federal tax return,
including Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, 1118, 8990, 8891, 8892, and 8993
• Help track and maintain the foreign entities’ previously taxed earnings & profit (PTEP) accounts and assist in overseeing
the withholding tax, Sec. 986(c), and other U.S. tax implications of the Company’s cash repatriation strategy
• Assist in modeling the U.S. tax impact from acquisitions, tax planning transactions, and various tax reform proposals,
using Excel and/or third party vendor software
• Perform SOX control testing on international matters and assist with external audit requests
• Lead/participate in various departmental projects, including technology upgrades, efficiency improvements, and
changes in computations.
• Work with peers to maintain a positive team atmosphere
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Complies with all policies and standards
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 5+ years of experience in international tax compliance and/or quantitative analysis
● Solid knowledge of US International tax law including experience with international tax issues and conducting related research
● Strong managerial skills with a hands on approach
● Must be highly motivated, very organized with a high level of accountability
● Experience working collaboratively and effectively with teams.
• Master’s Degree Master’s in Accounting or Taxation
• At least 3 years of Public Accounting experience
• CPA license
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Tagged as: Intern, IT, ITI, labor, learn, manager, PR
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Materials professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Learning and Development professionals who pride themselves on their ability...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Security Professionals who want to move their career forward along with the...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Instrumentation and Control Maintenance Carry out required routine preventative instrumentation and control maintenance work according to set schedule and NOMAC...Apply For This Job