At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
This role sits within Deloitte Digital Southeast Asia. We create new growth by elevating the human experience—with connected ideas, technology, and talent, in a way that only Deloitte can. And we do this to shape a better future for every single one of us.
As part of Advertisement Marketing and Commerce (AMC), you will work with our team to help clients with their Creative Design and Innovation, Advertising and Branding, Digital Marketing, Digital Commerce and Customer Experience Platform.
• Facilitate the team retrospective. Guide and help the team on problem-solving techniques and to be a better problem-solvers
• Collaborate with the Product Owner to ensure backlogs are groomed and maintained
• Mitigate impediments that may be beyond the team’s authority or may require support from other teams. Actively assist to address issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the team goals and objectives
• Organise and facilitate daily stand-ups, requirement estimation, sprint and release planning, demos, retrospectives, and other related team meetings
• Track and report all relevant team performance metrics such as team velocity, sprint and release status
• Focus on ever-improving team dynamics and performance. Assist the team to manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth
• Support estimating – guide the team in establishing normalised estimates using scrum team velocity and grooming product backlogs
• Influence change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace
• Build and promote an open, trusting, and respectful team environment; facilitating discussion, collaborative decision making and conflict resolution
• Drive Scrum of Scrum sessions when applicable
• Assist in PMO functions, such as project tracking
• Assist in training internal team members on scrum methodologies and practices
If you are someone with:
• Degree in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering/Information Technology is preferred. Candidates with relevant experiences are also encouraged to apply
• Scrum Master Certification (PSM 1 minimum)
• At least 4 – 6 years work experience as a Scrum Master
• Agile practitioner mindset with an understanding of common Agile practices and iterative development practices
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
• Prior experience of working in a mixed technology environment is preferred
• Experienced in managing large teams
• Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan
• Good in both verbal and written English
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: Consultant, Digital Marketing, Engineer, erp, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, marketing, PR, Reach, Software Engineer
OVERVIEW Parent Sector : Field Office Duty Station: Bangkok Classification of duty station: [[filter12]] Standard Duration of Assignement : [[filter13]] Job Family: General Administrative Support Type...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Parent Sector : Field Office Duty Station: Lima Job Family: Education Type of contract : Non Staff Duration of contract : From 7 to 11 months Recruitment...Apply For This Job
VACANCY NOTICE NUMBER: VN162023-18458-SC-SGS-ADM OVERVIEW Parent Sector : Field Office Duty Station: Bangkok Classification of duty station: [[filter12]] Standard Duration of Assignment : [[filter13]] Job...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re...Apply For This Job
Function : Creation and Development/Evaluation Fragrances Contract : Fixed-term contract Position description : Dans le cadre d’un remplacement de 9...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job