Job Requisition ID: 105822
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the Role:
Al-Futtaim Automotive is seeking experienced and dynamic Dealer Principals for its automotive brands Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Volvo to continue to drive market position and enhance these brands’ ability to engage with the customer by creating a seamless and complete Automotive offering. The ideal candidate will have a strong automotive background, having successfully run dealership facilities covering both sales and aftersales. The candidate will spearhead the development and implementation of an innovative & engaging customer journey in the respective site, driving the dealership team to be increasingly customer centric. The jobholder will be responsible for the overall performance and profitability of the dealership, maximizing revenue generation and driving a kaizen mindset to improve processes and problem-solving mentality.
• To be a central accountable lead for providing a seamless and complete Automotive offering to the customers of the localized sites/network pertaining to the role.
• Lead and maximize the performance of all the location’s operational functions: New Unit Car Sales, Pre-Owned Car Sales, Finance & Insurance, After Sales (Services, Spare Parts, Accessories).
• Direct the activities of all departmental staff; coaching them in establishing their departmental financial and non-financial objectives: Sales, profits, capital expenditures, manpower, Employee Engagement, Customer satisfaction, mystery shop, Retail standards; and continuously monitor and evaluate their progress toward achieving those objectives.
• Direct, motivate, and coach location employees to assure they consistently offer superior levels of service to the customer.
• Ensure branch compliance with Company Mission, Vision, Brand values.
• Uphold and comply with the OEM standards and processes.
• Ensure compliance to all Government regulations such as employment terms, safety, health, environment & security.
• Assumes ultimate accountability for the achievement of budgeted operational objectives in Revenue, Volume, Gross Margin, Expenses, Net Profit, Customer Satisfaction, and employee engagement; thereby, maximizing returns on investment.
• Hold regular MFRs with BAMs to understand and optimize Branch P&L
• Participate in annual business planning and follow up with quarterly and monthly reviews.
• Accountable for location Revenue Maximization, Margin Improvement, Controllable cost management, Cash Control and Receivables
• Support Planning teams to ensure accurate forecasting
• Execution of Incentive plans
• Asset Management – optimize inventory of vehicle and parts stock
• Provide dealership management with regular reports on the financial condition of the dealership
• Develop and implement local plans to deliver sales and profit achievement by month for new, pre-owned and after sales
• Effectively manage stakeholders through regular meetings & supervision to ensure corrective actions on issues pertaining, but not limited to:
• Sales Consultants
• Pre- Owned Sales Consultants
• CRM; Business process and Mystery Shopping.
• Submit accurate weekly forecasts based on analysis of actual market trends, sales conversions, bank approval TATs, invoices etc for Management reporting.
• With support of Sales Management drives achievement of monthly sales targets delivering volume and profit contribution
• F&I penetration and particularly trade cycle products
• Used car performance (sales and buying)
After Sales Management:
• Manage Aftersales financial budgetary goals and forecasts
• Maintain high-quality service repairs and minimize comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
• Responsible to monitor the performance of service operations within the location through enhancing and re-allocating location resources to improve overall location results.
• Parts & Warranty
• Responsible for penetration of Service plans and extended warranty plans
• Daily KPI management
• OEM Warranty procedure and process adherence.
• Develop localized marketing initiatives and promotions with support of the brand communications team
Customer Experience & CRM:
• Deliver OEM Customer experience programs
• Accountable for a seamless end to end customer journey through Sales and Aftersales linking customer interactions to maximize opportunity to build value for the customer. (customer retention loyalty)
• Promote customer experience best practice to safeguard the customer journey process, whilst ensuring staff are trained to deliver on overall location targets
• Lead development and execution of local action plans for improvement of NPS and CSV/CSI with support of central analysis and customer excellence teams.
• Manage high level customer escalations or issues arising out of transactional situations and ensure customer complaints in location are resolved effectively and timely
• Take an active role in customer interactions to gain a strong sense of pulse and voice of the customer
• Local prospecting and CRM
• Building relationships with local SME’s within agreed market territory.
Facility Management, Brand Standards & HSSE:
• With support from Operations Manager/Coordinator drive efficient allocation of administration and support operational resources across the site/s of Sales and Aftersales under the Dealer Principal’s remit.
• Responsible for securing and maintaining the company’s fixed assets at the location.
• Ensure 100% compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
• Manage documentation and legal government relation matters by ensuring adherence to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimize legal implications to location operation.
• Understand and ensure compliance with OEM warranty processes.
• Ensure the proper care, storage, and inventory of special tools.
• Manage location activities to ensure they are carried out as per the company’s policies and procedures through effective communication and monitoring.
• Ensure Management and other stakeholders are kept informed of progress and issues related to location operations.
• Work with Human Resources to ensure the branch is always optimally staffed/resourced with appropriately qualified, talented & efficient workforce.
• Train, motivate and monitor and improve the performance of all staff.
• Mentor, coach, develop and engage team to consistently deliver expected business results.
• Develop & plan short- and medium-term goals and objectives for the team.
• Drive Al-Futtaim Values in workplace.
Qualifications Experience & Skills: Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• This position requires business maturity and excellent judgment the job holder should have a minimum of >10 years’ automotive industry experience with at least >5 years as a Branch Sales Manager or Service Manager.
• Experience in optimization of Automotive Services.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fastpaced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail.
• Proven ability to develop, execute and manage entire the service customer journey.
• Be able to guide colleagues inside and outside the service discipline. Affinity with cars in general and the automotive industry in particular.
• Ideally has strong operational experience in both Aftersales & Sales
• Must have English fluency
• Ideally has GCC experience.
• Ideally has Arabic fluency
Job-Specific Skills & Competencies:
• Skills in sales & aftersales operations and customer relations
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data, including P&L.
• Negotiation skills and able to close deals
• Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
• Obtaining commitment and co-operation ideally through consent and willingness
• High energy & enthusiasm
• Leadership and ability to drive through complex solutions
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills able to drive best practices and productivity across a diverse workforce
• Ability to motivate teams with good team building skills
• Innovative problem-solving skills with entrepreneurial mindset
• Confidence in own decision making
• Target oriented and drive to exceed demanding challenges
• Analytic and pro-active
• Persistent and focused on results
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Tagged as: admin, Al Futtaim, automotive, Consultant, CRM, Dubai, erp, healthcare, IT, ITI, labor, lexus, management, manager, marketing, Operations Manager, PR, promotion, retail, sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, ship, trade, UAE
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=72405 Posting expires on Friday, June 3, 2022....Apply For This Job
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country # 117301 – Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States Do you want to be part of a...Apply For This Job
– Dans le cadre de la migration de notre ERP, nous recherchons une personne pour un projet de mise à...Apply For This Job
Level : 0Job ID : 175178Job Network : Management and AdministrationJob Family : Human ResourcesDepartment/Office : Department of Management Strategy,...Apply For This Job
We’re currently seeking for young, dynamic, self motivated Finance professionals who can assist us to provide financial support, advice and...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Post Number : SC 370 Grade : D-1 Parent Sector : Natural Sciences Sector (SC) Duty Station: Paris Job Family: Natural Sciences Type of contract : Fixed Term Duration...Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.afuturewithus.com/job/Dealer-Principle-Al-Futtaim-Automotive-UAE/713448401/?feedId=null&utm_source=J2WRSS&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=J2W_RSS→