No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 108481 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Do you want to be part of a team that is building a future to smile about? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions?
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
The Development Operations engineer will be responsible for developing and working with application development teams across the company, primarily using Google Cloud, for both internal and public-facing solutions. This person will help drive improvements in performance, security, maintainability and scalability of our applications within our Enterprise Architecture and Advanced Technology group.
We are looking for a teamplayer that is oriented to try to drive agility within the rest of our organization.
In this role, you may be asked to research new technologies or platforms related to DevOps and share with the rest of the team, and/or provide consultation to other project teams within the organization, evangelizing best practices and security standards.
● Bachelor’s or higher degree, or equivalent work experience
● Experience in software engineering and architecture disciplines
● Understanding of DevOps and its practical applications in a software development context
● Hands-on knowledge of one or more cloud-native/hyperscaler development environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
● Comfortable creating and/or analyzing architecture diagrams, data models, systems design and business processes
● Proficiency in modern programming languages; Ability to code in one or more programming/scripting languages
● Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
● Expertise with implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using automation platforms such as GitHub Actions, Jenkins, or equivalent tools
● Experience with Gitflow workflow in software development environments
● Understanding of container technologies in a production environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
● Google Cloud Platform experience
● Experience with automation/configuration management using either Terraform or an equivalent IaC tool
● Experience with data pipeline and analysis tools such as Airflow, Big Query, Snowflake
● Demonstrated understanding of Databases (Postgres, SAP HANA, DB2, MSSQL)
● Knowledge of performance monitoring & analysis tools
● Hands-on with Linux Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Tagged as: admin, Engineer, erp, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, learn, management, PR, SAP, ship, Software Engineer
Ad No: 38129Job Classification(s): PM3 Planning and Program Analyst 3Job Type(s): Regular/full-time; Term/full-timeDepartment: Department of FamiliesLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s): PM3 $65,288.00...Apply For This Job
Supervises and assigns work to engineers & supervisors and ensures that all tasks are carried out timely. Responsibilities include training...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 37972Job Classification(s): G3 Agrologist 3Job Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Agriculture and Resource DevelopmentLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s): G3 $67,242.00 – $87,068.00 per...Apply For This Job
Location: دبي,دبي,United Arab Emirates A leading British curriculum school in Dubai invites applications with relevant qualification and local experience. Should...Apply For This Job
Synopsis To lead the team and advance the way this team provides enabler functions in Cargo Commercial...Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.colgate.com/job/Piscataway-DevOps-Engineer-NJ-08854/761540200/?feedId=null&utm_source=J2WRSS&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=J2W_RSS→