Job Requisition ID: 89782
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The responsibility of Diagnostic Technician is to identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment’s. Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles. Identify automotive repairs and issues with diagnostic tools & SST to provide great customer service through Fix It Right process.
• Achieve 100% of overall productivity target set by management
• Achieve set sold hours target by performing Diagnosis, General Repair, and Periodic Maintenance
• Achieve utilization target set by branch – 90%
• Ensure 100% compliance with 5S and Health & Safety Work Procedures
• Ensure 100% quality in Electronic Vehicle Check reporting
• Ensure 100% compliance with Fix It Right (FIR) Process and achieve FIR target
• Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic repair work on vehicles
• Manual dexterity, technical and mechanical skills
• Assist Technical Advisor / DMT in capturing data’s while creating the RSR and BFTR
• Willingness to learn with hands-on training. (On Job Training)
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records in job orders
• Develop openness to accept advice and guidance from the more experienced technical associates
• Ability to use the diagnostic equipment to inspect Engine, Transmission, Brake, suspension A/C electrical and hybrid system of the vehicles
• Contributes to the success of the business by staying focused on own performance, sharing knowledge, expertise and resources with others.
• Understands and works within protocol where necessary, and understands and performs to the requirements of AFM Toyota After sales
• Excellent communication skills.
• Conversant English. Analytical
• Problem Solving
• Capable to work with Multi-nationality
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Tagged as: Al Futtaim, automotive, Customer Service, diploma, Dubai, erp, Ikea, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, learn, lexus, management, PR, retail, sales, technical, UAE
Ad No: 38226Job Classification(s): SW2 Switchboard Operator 2Job Type(s): DepartmentalDepartment: Manitoba InfrastructureLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s): SW2 $33,930.00 – $38,677.00 per year...Apply For This Job
The primary responsibility of the Mechanic – Steam and Gas – is to safely accomplish the installation, maintenance and repair...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 38006Job Classification(s): LAB Labourer; OR1-4 OperatorJob Type(s): DepartmentalDepartment: Manitoba InfrastructureLocation(s): Lynn Lake MB, Leaf Rapids MBSalary(s): LAB $35,896.00...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 104605 No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The incumbent is responsible in executing our group strategy with regards to the deployment of an enterprise wide...Apply For This Job