Job Requisition ID: 120001
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Responsible for executing key digital marketing elements of the Automotive Digital strategy and developing, maintaining and executing digital campaigns/ offers to maximise enquiries, sales, retention and loyalty for Al-Futtaim Automotive.
The incumbent will be required to establish themselves as a domain expert in the field of Digital Marketing, covering the two below areas:
1. Become a subject matter expert to support the individual Automotive businesses / brands (in the UAE and Overseas) with their Digital Marketing strategy / activities; with focus on improving marketing effectiveness, enhancing customer engagement, increasing opportunities, improvement retention and promoting Loyalty.
This would require the incumbent to work extremely closely with the brands and agencies to uphold and maintain divisional standards/ goals / policies and highlight areas of concern, improvement, risk and the potential to leverage any divisions synergies that could essentially save costs.
2. Support the management of the “Al Futtaim Automotive” brand online that will act as a channel for divisional initiatives to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and traffic.
Digital Marketing – Brand support
– To support the individual Automotive businesses in their own organic development with regards to their Digital Marketing strategy
– To drive digital marketing best practice within the organisation
– Uphold divisional policies and standards; ensuring alignment to group strategy
– To manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy
Digital Media & Advertising
– Responsible for Tagging, Tracking and Optimization the divisions online Media / Advertising for all brands.
– Act as the main point of contact for all automotive media relations for PHD with a focus on increasing media efficiencies and driving divisional wide best practice.
– Manage end-to-end optimization testing process, including prioritization, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, and next-step recommendations.
– Responsible for managing all DMP related items with the brands and agency.
Digital Campaign Planning, Analysis & Execution
– Responsible for conceptualizing and managing a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives. This includes idea generation and exploration, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative and production processes and championing successful execution.
– Analysis campaign outcomes in detail, using a variety of proprietary software applications. Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making on next steps.
Maintain AFA as a brand on-line in its own right
– Maintain AFA as an online brand in its own right, to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and traffic.
– To promote AFA loyalty and improve inter-group purchases
– To manage all online platforms and ensure that all are kept up to date and informative
Best Practices (Coaching/ Training)
– Become the Automotive Domain Expert and “go-to” person for anything related to Digital Marketing / Social Media
– To hold coaching workshops with Business to share best practice
– To work together with other departments and divisions within the organisation to identify any process improvements and improve standards and efficiency.
– Monitor Usage and create SOP’s wherever possible
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Suitable business qualification (Degree level).
Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing practices (including Digital Media), and thorough knowledge of Web Analytics, CRM and CX.
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 8 yrs. Digital Marketing experience with a min of 3 years in the Middle East (Automotive Marketing experience preferred but not essential).
– Experience in marketing cloud software and Digital Analytics Tools
– Experience in using a variety of CMS platforms and tools
– Experience in managing Social CRM platforms and activations.
– Experience in creating cross channel digital campaigns.
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Planning and execution
– Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
Strong self motivator, Execution, Proven leadership skills, Relationship Building, Influencing, Communication.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Tagged as: Al Futtaim, automotive, CRM, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, digital media, Dubai, Ikea, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, lexus, management, manager, marketing, Marketing Manager, PR, purchase, retail, sales, ship, ship building, social media, UAE, USA
Job Requisition ID: 112825 No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 102642 No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.As a...Apply For This Job