We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic E-Commerce professionals who will be responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in online content management, seeking online marketing opportunities and in managing the SEO of Rotana website and web traffic. Your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in developing and increasing traffic through direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the property and other key financial and customer metrics.
• Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in evaluating the performance of our branded website and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the aim to increase the number of bookings and overall production while keeping the website up to date.
• Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications in creating and executing online campaigns across all online channels including and not limited to social media and third party websites.
• Monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all social media tools and set-up and manage campaigns (paid / non-paid) and competitions to maximize the online exposure of the property.
• Develop the e-newsletters and any other online advertising mediums pertaining to the property in addition to handling its presence on partners’ websites and e-newsletters.
• Ensure the property’s content (photography & descriptions) across all online channels remain accurate and brand compliant.
• Conduct regular quality assurance audits on the hotel’s descriptive content & images to ensure parity on all channels and integrity with brand website.
• Load and update content (photography & descriptions) for the property on all online channels in cooperation with the Director of Marketing & Communications.
• Monitor and assess the property’s reviews on online portals, ensure that official feedback from the hotel is in place whenever necessary and manage the ORM system and reports.
• Identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic and drive online production. Create the quarterly E-Commerce Action Plan outlining the activities planned to increase the online production and awareness.
• Assist in evaluating the online presence and rate position of immediate competitors.
• Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications in monitoring and implementing the full year online marketing and advertising plan.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Department:||Marketing & Communications|
**Job Number** 23085295 **Job Category** Food and Beverage & Culinary **Location** Manila Marriott Hotel, 2 Resorts Drive, Newport World Resorts,...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 154654 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for dynamic, and self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward....Apply For This Job