We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
• Under general supervision, maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well-maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
• Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness and comply with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
• Maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well-maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
• Develop the skills necessary to perform routine and preventative maintenance of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment.
• Perform basic operations using test equipment and industrial controllers required to test and calibrate equipment.
• Interpret electronic and mechanical drawings with guidance to assist in equipment repair. Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
• Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Associate degree or 2-year vocational training in electronic technology or equivalent.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree in Electronics Technology or IT/Networking
World Class Benefits:
• Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
• Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
• Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
• Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
• Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Electronics Technician II or Electronics Technician III.
4720 Industrial Dr, Bossier City, Louisiana, 71111, United States
Requisition Number: 107621
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Tagged as: Driver, erp, IT, ITI, PR, purchase, ship
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to...Apply For This Job
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=66694 Posting expires on Friday, December 31, 2021....Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 38168Job Classification(s): WB2 Web CoordinatorJob Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Manitoba InfrastructureLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s): WB2 $54,356.00 – $63,661.00 per year Equity...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 112641 – Surrey, England, United Kingdom Location: Guildford, UK Reporting to: Senior Search and Engagement Lead,...Apply For This Job