We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Financial Accountant you are responsible to assist maintaining a smooth operation within the Finance Department by reviewing payroll reports and conducting internal controls in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Review supplier invoices, general ledger coding of expenses and verify supplier payments with supporting invoices, LPOs, etc.
• Verify expense reimbursement with supporting documents and ensure that they are in accordance with the policies and procedures
• Prepare the general ledger reconciliation and follow up for the renewals of contracts expiring
• Adjust entries to be prepared on the basis of general ledger reconciliation
• Prepare, post and update standard journal vouchers and adjustment journal voucher entries at the month end, such as – prepaid expense, operating provisions, payroll, payroll accruals, general stores issues, engineering store issues, reconciliation of food & beverage cost, accruals, provisions, allocation of expense, etc.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement and review general ledger at month end and analyze expenses and major variations from the budget
|Job Location:||Istanbul, Turkey|
Tagged as: accountant, Customer Service, Engineer, food & beverage, Intern, IT, ITI, PR, Rotana, WestSide Arjaan by Rotana and Centro WestSide
Source: Rotana Jobs
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 37965Job Classification(s): EA4 Engineering Aid 4Job Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Manitoba InfrastructureLocation(s): Steinbach MB, Winnipeg MBSalary(s): EA4 $50,504.00 – $60,271.00...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 101820 – Emporia, Kansas, United States Position Summary: The Quality Technician – Chemist performs routine physical...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.rotanacareers.com/en/turkey/jobs/financial-accountant-4371107/→