1. Performs inspection (weekly, monthly, and quarterly, yearly) testing, preventive and necessary maintenance on all fire related equipment including Fire Apparatuses using accepted schedule and procedures to comply with requirement of the EHSMS & NFPA.
2. Participates in fighting fires, rescues, hazardous materials incidents, physical fitness activities, fire drills, demonstrations and training of employees.
3. Inspects, clean and test firefighting apparatus, tools and equipment at the fire station, including hoses and hose fittings, hydrants, ladders and hand extinguishers as directed by his supervisor.
4. Drives Fire Apparatuses and ensures its maintenance in a proper condition for firefighting. Inspects and maintains batteries, tires, lights and lubricants. Inspects, tests, repairs and maintains firefighting apparatus and equipment attached to fire trucks, such as hoses, hose connections, pressure tanks and gauges and protective clothing equipment.
5. Records inspection results in log books, records and prepare simple written reports to supervisor on condition observed during inspections.
6. Inspects and test building fire alarms, control rooms breathing air equipment’s and detection equipment to ensure operability & readiness to use (company-wide).
7. Inspects and test fire safety equipment’s (fixed fire protection systems, plant alarms, emergency communication equipment, and portable fire equipment’s) to ensure operability & readiness to use companywide.
8. Inspects and check SCBA’s, refill breathing air cylinders for the plant use.
9. Actively participate in implementation of HSE Policy by example and communication to subordinates.
10. Work closely with fire maintenance contractors and prepare equipment’s for services. Also, issue and receive equipment from/to vendors as well as for the plant.
11. Identifying and evaluating potential/existing HSE problems, suggesting solutions and recommending suitable corrective measures.
12. Wear required PPE and follow safe work practices at all times.
13. Participate in a variety of training sessions, to ensure that their level of knowledge stays up to par with current practice.
14. In the event of an emergency, operate firefighting equipment as directed by the concern Supervisor to contain the incident in a speeding safe and effective manner.
15. Work in shift cycle.
16. Maintain and wear required PPE and follow safe work practices at all times.
17. Carry assigned call-files by supervisor.
18. Participates in departmental and inter departmental HSE audits.
|Job Location:||Qurayyah, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Fire Fighter Operator|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Tagged as: IT, ITI, PR
OVERVIEW Post Number : 4UZED0005PA Grade : NO-B Parent Sector : Education Sector (ED) Duty Station: Tashkent Job Family: Education Type of contract : Project Appointment Duration of contract : 1 year ...Apply For This Job
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 144741 – Tonganoxie, Kansas, United States The Maintenance and Reliability Planner position will join a new...Apply For This Job
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward. As...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic content-creating professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job