JTI is a leading international tobacco and vaping company with operations in more than 130 countries and world-renowned brands such as Winston, Camel and American Spirit.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 44,000 people across the globe. In Germany, we are the largest employer in the tobacco industry. Around 1.800 employees at the Trier factory site and the Research & Development Center with Global functions ensure the high quality of our products with great commitment. Our factory in Trier exports all over the world, sets quality standards and makes it one of JTI’s most important manufacturing sites.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Global Logistics Systems Integration Specialist (m/f/d)
Job ID: 78401 / Location: Trier / Start: As soon as possible
In the Global Logistics department based in Trier is an open position as Global Logistics Systems Integration Specialist (m/f/d) to fill on a temporary basis until December 31, 2023.
• Your main tasks will include streamlining, designing, and implementing new integrated processes for JTI with regard to the Global Logistics Management team (Procurement of Freight, Implementation of agreed rates in the system, tracking of cost and analysis of the current network)
• You perform software and system testing in the Global Logistics Management System landscape
• Identifying gaps and contributing to related solutions, especially newly required master data accuracy, system interface topics, process adjustments related to JT specifics, implementation of connections and automation is within your area of responsibility
• Documentation and follow up of all topics around integration, as well as connecting and coordinating with IT and Japan Tobacco colleagues is part of your daily work
• Your area supports the logistics processes in an automated way focusing on ILS tools, SAP TM, Coupa and SAP core system considering that there might also be a need to clean the related data
• You manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request
• You have a university degree (master preferred) in Supply Chain Management or related areas and a minimum of 2 years work experience in a Supply Chain Management environment
• You have strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complex questions quickly
• Independence, strong project management skills, a structured way of working and the ability to work under tight deadlines are among your strengths
• You have preferably solid knowledge in database systems and SQL in order to create queries and know-how of SAP / SAP TM / BW / Coupa / PowerBI
• Solid experience in solution testing, experience in software development processes, database design models, process flow modelling, integration projects as well as in Macros, VBA, web application administration and related infrastructure is desirable
• You understand transportation management systems
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Good work-life balance (30 days annual leave, working hours: 37,5 hours per week)
• Attractive remuneration as well as 13th and 14th salary
• Various development opportunities, complemented by diverse training opportunities
• Open and international working environment with more than 60 nationalities at Trier site
• Health management
• Company pension plan
• Capital-forming benefits
• Canteen and free parking
Have we aroused your interest?
Take your chance and join one of the “Top Employer 2022” in Germany.
Apply directly with your complete application documents (CV, cover letter & certificates) stating your earliest possible starting date via our online system: www.jti.com/careers (Job ID 78401).
Take a look behind the scenes of “JT Science” and follow us on Facebook to learn more about JTI Germany:
Tagged as: admin, Intern, IT, ITI, learn, management, manager, PR, SAP
Job Summary Main Objectives and Duties: 1. Financial and business – related analyses. ○ Prepares financial and business-related analyses and...Apply For This Job
Professional Development Training from local trainers across Australia. We have hundreds of courses to help you learn more about soft...Apply For This Job
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country # 124339 – New York, New York, United States In today’s dynamic environment, it is an...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 132864 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most...Apply For This Job
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an...Apply For This Job