Title: Audit – Senior Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
• Manage engagements by designing audit plans and strategies efficiently and effectively.
• Perform audit of financial statements in accordance with International Standard of Auditing and International Accounting Standards as well as International Financial Reporting Standards and Myanmar Accounting Standards.
• Execute complex audit procedures and lead audit teams, particularly “Group Audit” engagements.
• Mentor and coach junior staffs.
• Utilize audit software including engagement management software to perform tracking and forecasting for audit engagement.
• Perform project management including budgeting, managing engagement profitability and meeting tight deadlines.
• Establish and strengthen internal and external relationships.
• Explore improvement areas for clients and provide value added advices to improve those areas by bringing in Deloitte industrial experts.
• Explore improvement areas for clients and provide value added advice to improve those areas by bringing in Deloitte industrial experts.
• Actively involved in talent retention, performance management process and people development
• Support the implementation of Firm initiatives and demonstrates cross-functional behavior
• Deliver quality work to meet client need and addresses business issues faced by clients by playing lead role with clients and engagement teams to deliver a consistent and exceptional Deloitte client experience
• Build market presence or network in his/her own area of expertise by becoming a member of professional associations related to Function; actively involved in fora, symposia and marketing programs in related industries; participating in seminars, events, presentations within the function/industry group
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
• Good Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting
• Minimum at least 8 years audit experience with 4 years at managerial level (preferably with Big4 Audit firm)
• Proven track record of outstanding performance and display high level of professionalism
• Have good knowledge in relevant accounting standards/framework (International Financial Reporting Standards and Myanmar Accounting Standards)
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work within a team, independent working skills
• Good English language skills and competent computer skill
• Qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, ICAEW are preferred
• Ideally, good knowledge of business trends and industrial developments
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: Intern, IT, ITI, labor, management, manager, marketing, PR, Reach, ship
Application Deadline: 20 March 2023...Apply For This Job
Deira International School is an Outstanding rated (BSO – November 2021), award winning school located on a beautiful campus...Apply For This Job
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when...Apply For This Job
**Job Number** 23055765 **Job Category** Housekeeping & Laundry **Location** The Westin Manila, San Miguel Avenue corner Lourdes Drive, Ortigas Center,...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Manage Trading and Procurement activities for different Agri commodities like wheat, corn, barley (soybean, rapeseed exposure shall be...Apply For This Job