Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 125290 – Sanford, Maine, United States
Tom’s of Maine invites applications for the position of Operations area Leader.
Our Operations Area Leader is responsible for the overall successful management of production and warehouse areas, this will be accomplished through active involvement and development of work teams, appropriate coaching and feedback, effective resource utilization, and visible team leadership. Leadership role includes day-to-day operations through Team Leaders, as well as continuous improvement processes and programs through Area Leaders.
The position will report to the Plant Manager.
What will you do?
▪ Lead continuous improvement for plant processes, asset utilization, and operation efficiency.
▪ Drive improvement in team performance through effective communications to all levels of the Operation team.
▪ Further and develop productive partnerships with the Engineering, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), and Quality departments.
▪ Effectively manage employee relations and performance management issues in coordination with Human Resources.
▪ Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives in EHS, Quality, and Factory Performance and Reliability to enhance business performance.
▪ Provide leadership vital for the development of salaried and non-exempt salaried employees in an effort to promote a well-trained, highly motivated workforce.
▪ Support Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) initiatives.
▪ Support the Quality initiatives that will support effective implementation of quality practices; on-time completions of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) review with teams; and Quality audit preparation initiatives.
▪ Implement the standards of Factory Performance & Reliability (FP&R) within the teams, with a focused emphasis in regards to People Capability, Visual Workplace, Autonomous Maintenance, and Continuous Improvement.
▪ Assist the plant to achieve Fund-the-Growth (FTG) Savings by decreasing total labor costs and active participation in the plant FTG conceptualization session.
▪ Support implementation of Quality Assurance initiatives. Ensure personnel adhere to Tom’s policies, safety standards, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Basic Required Qualifications:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Tom’s of Maine? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Empowering a naturally healthy life – for our family and yours – for over 45 years. When Tom and Kate Chappell moved to Maine and started making natural personal care products, they were guided by two simple philosophies.
• First, that it was possible to make effective personal care products that were free from artificial flavors, fragrances, sweeteners, colors and preservatives.
• And second, that businesses should be good corporate citizens working to care for the planet and communities. These same philosophies guide us to this day. Tom’s of Maine products – including toothpaste, deodorant, mouthwash, bar soap, body wash, lotions and lip balms – are sold across the United States and Canada. And because we are so committed to giving back, we donate 10% of our profits to charitable organizations, and our employees can use 5% of their paid time volunteering for causes they are passionate about.
Tom’s of Maine is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine and Colgate, please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Tagged as: Engineer, IT, ITI, labor, learn, management, manager, PR, Process Engineer, Quality Assurance, sales, ship
Level : F-5Job ID : 180310Job Network : Logistics, Transportation and Supply ChainJob Family : Logistics and Supply ChainDepartment/Office :...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a...Apply For This Job
***Sign-On Bonus Available*** We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and...Apply For This Job
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=72754 Posting expires on Friday, June 24, 2022....Apply For This Job