We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
At JTI and Nordic Snus, we genuinely believe that people are our greatest asset and are central to our success. Our employees are at the very heart of everything we do. The People & Culture function supports them with world-class initiatives, enabling them to focus fully on contributing their very best to our business.
As a P&C Associate, you will work in close collaboration with the P&C Business Partner located in the factory. The focus will be on the activities related to the factory operations, to manage the daily operations and provide support to the organization throughout all levels, whilst balancing the operational P&C activities.
What will you do – Responsibilities:
• Providing guidance to managers and employees on all HR/P&C related questions
• Taking an active role in administration of the employee life cycle process and provide input to Payroll processes (with support from our GBS hub in Warsaw)
• Support the recurring reporting activities in various areas of P&C
• Coordinating various employee well-being programs, including representing the company in rehabilitation cases and supporting managers throughout
• Supporting and managing Union-related processes, effective cooperation, and negotiations, taking an active role in Work Environment topics
• Ensuring labor law and collective bargaining agreement compliance, updating policies and templates, and communicating changes internally
• Preparing and presenting P&C communications, presentations, workshops to different audiences on key topics
Who are we looking for – Requirements:
• University Degree in Human Resources or a related area
• At least 3 years of work experience within HR in a multinational environment
• Practical experience in managing multiple initiatives and projects across the HR lifecycle
• Experience in working with collective bargaining agreements and running Union negotiations in Sweden
• English and Swedish Fluent, both written and verbal
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
• Preferably SAP HR/Success Factors user
• A valid permit to work in Sweden (if not Swedish)
You will be successful in this role, if you are:
• strong and engaging communicator
• social relationship builder
• Team player, but also self-sufficient
• perfectly organized
• supportive and ready for ad-hoc challenges
What can you get – Benefits:
You will receive continuous coaching and career development opportunities, as well as a lot of support from your P&C colleagues.
We also offer a wide range of competitive benefits, including:
• Modern, hybrid ”New Ways of Working”, allowing flexible working locations and the opportunity to work from abroad up to 10 working days per year
• Wellness allowance of 5 000 SEK per calendar year and wellbeing initiatives such as fitness challenges
• Industry-standard occupational pension
• Access to the JTI Benify benefits portal, providing exclusive discounts and services
• Company performance bonus scheme
• Subsidized lunch card
• Medical expenses and doctor visits reimbursement
To support us in maintaining a safe and secure work environment, we adhere to local collective bargaining agreements.
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
Tagged as: admin, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, learn, manager, PR, SAP, ship
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 150241 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 146806 – Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany We are looking for you to support our HR team in...Apply For This Job
Title: MY – Manager, Human Resource Business Partner (Global Core) What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a...Apply For This Job
Candidates who applied to Vacancy No. 2000170 Emergency Reporting and Outreach Specialist do not have to apply to this vacancy....Apply For This Job