**Job Number** 23091810
**Job Category** Spa
**Location** Clark Marriott Hotel, 5398 Manuel A Roxas Highway, Mabalacat, Philippines, Philippines
**Located Remotely?** N
**Position Type** Management
Position has responsibility for supervising and coordinating activities of employees delivering spa services, including salon, skin care, program coordination, reservations, reception desk, massage and locker room areas. Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction and achieving the operating budget.
**Education and Experience**
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the spa, guest services, or related professional area.
**CORE WORK ACTIVITIES**
**Supporting Management of Spa Operations and Budgets**
• Assumes the responsibilities of the Spa Director in his/her absence.
• Ensures all employees have the proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
• Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
• Manages supplies and equipment inventories within budget.
• Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and managing to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
**Ensuring and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service**
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Handles guest problems and complaints.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focusing on continuous improvement.
• Strives to improve service performance.
**Conducting Human Resources Activities**
• Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
• Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Brings issues to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources as necessary.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
• Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
• Participates in an on-going employee recognition program.
• Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
• Supports a Spa orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
• Supervises on-going training initiatives and conducting training when appropriate.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensuring employees do the same within the team.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
• Assists the Spa Director in managing the day-to-day operations of the spa as necessary.
_Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law._
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
**Marriott Hotels** , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
**JW Marriott** is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Tagged as: admin, Customer Service, diploma, Director, hotel, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, management, manager, PR, reception, ship
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
Location: Dubai,Dubai,United Arab Emirates We are inviting applications from experienced Health & Safety Officers with NEBOSH certification, to ensure that...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Post Number : 1ITSC 0940TP Grade : G-5 Parent Sector : Natural Sciences Sector (SC) Duty Station: Trieste Job Family: Natural Sciences Type of contract : Fixed Term Field...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 153373 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to...Apply For This Job