This position is responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process for open management and professional positions for a specific location or group of business functions. Additionally, this position is responsible for consulting and advising hiring managers on the overall hiring process, collaborating on job requisition details, and providing effective candidate assessment and interview techniques.
1. Experience recruiting mid-level management, corporate and field positions.
2. Experience recruiting with Marketing, Finance, Operations (Contact Center), IT, HR, Sales, Account Management and Payroll.
3. Full Life Cycle Recruiting
4. Calibrate with C+ executives and leadership (hiring managers) to determine hiring need. Secure proper approvals.
5. Utilize recruiting methods (applicant tracking system, social media and other recruiting sources) to identify professional talent.
6. Knowledge with interview and assessment techniques with ability to interrupt and analyze results.
7. Interview potential associates, asking appropriate questions while evaluating responses.
8. Conducts technical and behavioral interviews/assessments to determine best match to job and ensure associate success.
9. Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering complex offer letters for all levels.
10. Perform appropriate hiring tasks (background check and drug screen) to ensure onboarding is successful.
11. Research information on potential recruitment sources and develop/maintain a diverse network of contacts in the community.
12. Networks effectively (including planning and setting marketing goals).
13. Researches competition and understands the local labor market.
14. Prioritizes needs and balances recruiting efforts with site hiring demands.
15. Understanding and knowledge of basic hiring regulations, employment eligibility documentation/requirements and confidentiality requirements.
16. Ensures legal and policy compliance are followed.
17. Establish and maintain positive relationships with executive leadership, management, associates, peers, the general public and clients.
18. Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years of volume recruiting/high paced environment
• BPO (Preferred)
• Contact Center (Preferred)
• Multi-site/Multi-department experience
Tagged as: IT, ITI, labor, management, manager, marketing, PR, sales, ship, social media, technical
Qualfon - Philippines Jobs
Organizational Setting The Government of Indonesia Ministry of Environment and Forestry (MoEF) has asked for FAO technical support to enhance...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a...Apply For This Job
Objectives OVERVIEW Parent Sector : [[Education]] Duty Station: [[Apia]] Classification of duty station: [[Field Office]] Standard Duration of Assignement : [[4 Months]] Job Family: [[Education]]...Apply For This Job
Under general supervision, ensures accurate and timely processing of orders with Halliburton customers. Serves as primary contact with affiliates, field...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver...Apply For This Job