At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
As part of the Project Controlling Activity within the Revenue Management team, you will provide project support on large projects and serve as a focal point for financial management control. You will provide engagement management knowledge for the project management teams by assisting with initiating and controlling organization aspects of the projects. Their greatest value, however, is in the understanding and application of financial management processes both to individual projects and client accounts.
You will be responsible for supporting one or more project/engagement teams through successful management of the financial analysis and reconciliation process and the implementation of project management controls. On any given assignment, your primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare budgets and forecasts or estimates to complete for the project and track financial metrics such as revenue, expense, etc.
• Perform various financial analyses such as project financial reconciliations and variance analysis.
• Provide high level project financial status report to engagement partner and director.
• Interact periodically with senior level internal, and sometimes external, clients to present various analyses, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice
Project Management Support:
• Understand and utilize standard processes for project management, quality management, and risk management;
• Provide input into project management processes in order to ensure compliance with financial policies
People Management Support:
• Contribute to the growth and development of the Revenue Management Team and the overall Project Controlling Activity capability in the practice through active involvement in one or more practice initiatives.
• Document Management – assist with setup and monitoring of file systems, consistency of directories, document standards and forms
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
If you are someone with:
• Degree or Certificate in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial analysis or project controlling activity role
• Minimum of 1 year experience with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed (frequency is dependent on the office location and project assignments)
• Strong in analytical and project management skills
• Experience working with a variety of contracting types (e.g., time and materials, fixed price) and billing scenarios.
• Experience in a client service environment; consulting experience is a plus
• Experience with MS Access and MS Project applications.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: Director, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, management, PR, Reach
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
City of Burnaby is now hiring.Posting expires: Friday, May 6, 2022. The job posting service is provided in partnership by...Apply For This Job
**Job Number** 22132192 **Job Category** Sales & Marketing **Location** Manila Marriott Hotel, 2 Resorts Drive Pasay City, Manila, Philippines, Philippines...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Post Number : 4KHED0001RP Grade : P-3 Parent Sector : Education Sector (ED) Duty Station: Phnom Penh Job Family: Education Type of contract : Fixed Term Duration of contract : 2...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job