What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
– Assist Manager in planning, organizing and carrying out IT audit assignments, as assigned
– Review information system controls, assess control design and operating effectiveness of IT general control and application control.
– Perform IT compliance review according to the regulatory requirement.
– Prepare and participate in the meetings with client’s management and audit committee to present findings and recommendations, as assigned.
– Perform any other tasks or assignments, as may be assigned by Manager or Management.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, our Firm are expected to:
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related fields.
– Certificate in Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) (or equivalent) qualification is preferable but not essential.
– At least 3+ years experience in IT auditing, IT security IT Management and IT operations. (Welcome new grads for Analyst Level)
– Good knowledge of information system management, IT service management and system development life cycle.
– Good knowledge of IT/ IT security standards or best practices, e.g., ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, NIST.
– Good knowledge of IT technical foundation, e.g., operating system (Windows, Unix), databases management system (MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle) and network management.
– Good analytical skill, decision-making, communication and presentation skills with MS Office proficiency.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English
– For male, Certificate of Military Exemption is a must.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: Consultant, Engineer, IT, ITI, labor, learn, management, manager, PR, Reach, ship, ship building, technical
We are currently looking for dynamic, and self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward....Apply For This Job
Design and implement appropriate marketing strategies in order to ensure the effective strategic positioning and viability of the company and...Apply For This Job
**Job Number** 23010595 **Job Category** Food and Beverage & Culinary **Location** Sheraton Manila Hotel, 80 Andrews Avenue, Pasay City, Philippines,...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Title: Global Programs Meeting Planner What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience...Apply For This Job