Job Requisition ID: []
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
– Treasury accountants monitor daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover losses and payments.
– Treasury accountants verify that invoices have been paid.
– Treasury accountants verify accounts receivable paperwork to balance accounts and ensure that all figures match payment information.
– Treasury accountants write regular reports based on financial data showing incoming and outgoing figures, as well as other relevant information.
What you will do:
– Preparing Banks Reconciliation
– Preparing LC&LG and follow with the bank
– Follow up with the team to record and reconcile cash, cheques& BT clearing accounts
– Processing of Payments in bank
– Support collection team by providing unrecorded receivables on daily basis
– Communicating with bank’s relation managers to solve inquiries and getting technical support to solve problems related to bank accounts
– Maintaining of cashflow health
– Deliver required reports to finance manager on time
– Clear bank reconciliations
– Reconciled clear accounts
– Solving bank accounts issues on time
– Providing reports to management on time
– Processing payments on time
Required Skills to be successful:
– Min. (3) years’ experience in similar role
– Ability to use Microsoft office
– Experience in SAP
– Good communication skills
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s degree in accounting
Job-Specific Skills: ERP system (SAP preferred), use of Microsoft office specially Excel, Good communication skills.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
Tagged as: accountant, Al Futtaim, automotive, Construction, Dubai, erp, healthcare, IT, ITI, labor, lexus, management, manager, PR, retail, sales, SAP, ship, technical, UAE
OVERVIEW Parent Sector : [[Education]] Duty Station: [[Apia]] Classification of duty station: [[Field Office]] Standard Duration of Assignement : [[From 1 to 6 months]]...Apply For This Job
Manufacturing Design Engineer in Clark Pampanga Headcount: 4 Working schedule: Monday-Friday and 1 working Saturday per month; 7am-4pm -Must have...Apply For This Job
Process Engineer in Lawang Bato Valenzuela upto 20k Manufacturing Industry Headcount: 1 BASIC QUALIFICATION: – Candidates must possess at least...Apply For This Job
Title: SEA – IT Assistant Manager What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Title: MY Finance (based in TTDI, KL ) – Finance Manager What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and...Apply For This Job