Title: SEA- Global Process Owner – Assistant Manager, Process to Pay (PTP) (GFS)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The Global Process Owner CoE supports and maintains the integrity of the Deloitte global SAP S/4 template functionality and processes with a focus on further globalization and standardization. Appropriate governance and integration with Member Firm priorities needs to be delivered as the template grows and evolves through future deployments and advancements to the template. The Global Process Owner Support resources will support the team of process specialists in working through solutions and enhancements to the template as well as supporting the overall migration of future countries onto the global template.
• In this visible and interesting role, collaborate with business and process area representatives from participating member firms, DTTL, and GFS to identify and implement new initiatives.
• You’ll learn and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the global template with the ability to socialize the design.
• Facilitate business requirements and process review activities related to the key functionality required by the business globally.
• Utilizing strong relationship management skills, you’ll build relationships and networks with leadership and clients of GFS.
• Have an impact by working with the different GFS teams and Member Firms to ensure cross functional alignment, shares best practices, and supports continuous improvement, leveraging ideas from the process operators as appropriate.
• Focus on member firm Process to Pay (PTP) to ensure alignment to the global template purpose and drive the GFS strategic roadmap for those focus areas.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
• Minimum 5 years of related professional experience
• Experience of ERP and PTP enabling technologies; SAP, Ariba, OpenText preferred
• Experience across the Procure to Pay process area; demonstrated experience relative to operations/process excellence
• Ability to bring business perspective to defining long-term sustainable solutions for the global program and advancement of the global template
• Proven track record within the Deloitte network of member firms OR successful experience working in a comparable global organization required
• Ability to leverage proven techniques to elicit and analyze client needs; ability to provide key input into solutions that meet and often exceed client needs
• Demonstrated experience with the project management function collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams and delivering effective business solutions and strategies, frameworks or tools for use at an organization-wide level
• Proven track record in navigating through complex organizations, and with strong influencing skills to drive initiatives through to their successful conclusion
• Can interpret business objectives and drivers to shape initiatives to deliver outcomes that fulfil these business objectives
• Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to and collaborate with business leaders
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree required
• Certified Accountant or MBA preferred
• Work schedule will flex with business needs and deployment country being serviced
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: accountant, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Consultant, Driver, erp, IT, ITI, labor, learn, management, manager, PR, Reach, SAP, ship
UNDP - Job Vacancies
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 39211Job Classification(s): PM4 Planning & Program Analyst 4Job Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Department of Environment, Climate and ParksLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s):...Apply For This Job
Function : Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Environment/Quality Assurance Contract : Permanent contract Position description : Le/La Chargé(e) de mission sera...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country # 120966 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India About Colgate-Palmolive Do you want to come to work...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Parent Sector : Social and Human Sciences Sector (SHS) Duty Station: Paris Classification of duty station: [[filter12]] Standard Duration of Assignement : [[filter13]]...Apply For This Job