Title: SEA- Global Process Owner – Assistant Manager, Tax (GFS)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The Global Process Owner CoE supports and maintains the integrity of the Deloitte global SAP S/4 template functionality and processes with a focus on further globalization and standardization. Appropriate governance and integration with Member Firm priorities needs to be delivered as the template grows and evolves through future deployments and advancements to the template. The Global Process Owner Support resources will support the team of process specialists in working through solutions and enhancements to the template as well as supporting the overall migration of future countries onto the global template.
• In this visible and interesting role, collaborate with business and process area representatives from participating member firms, DTTL, and GFS to identify and implement new initiatives.
• You’ll learn and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the global template with the ability to socialize the design.
• Facilitate business requirements and process review activities related to the key functionality required by the business globally.
• Utilizing strong relationship management skills, you’ll build relationships and networks with leadership and clients of GFS.
• Have an impact by working with the different GFS teams and Member Firms to ensure cross functional alignment, shares best practices, and supports continuous improvement, leveraging ideas from the process operators as appropriate.
• Focus on member indirect tax determination and reporting to ensure alignment to the global template purpose and drive the GFS strategic roadmap for those focus areas.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
• Minimum 5 years of related professional experience
• Experience with Indirect tax determination and reporting; awareness of Direct tax principles
• Experience across the Tax process area; demonstrated experience relative to operations/process excellence
• Ability to bring business perspective to defining long-term sustainable solutions for the global program and advancement of the global template
• Proven track record within the Deloitte network of member firms OR successful experience working in a comparable global organization required
• Ability to leverage proven techniques to elicit and analyze client needs; ability to provide key input into solutions that meet and often exceed client needs
• Demonstrated experience with the project management function collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams and delivering effective business solutions and strategies, frameworks or tools for use at an organization-wide level
• Proven track record in navigating through complex organizations, and with strong influencing skills to drive initiatives through to their successful conclusion
• Can interpret business objectives and drivers to shape initiatives to deliver outcomes that fulfil these business objectives
• Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to and collaborate with business leaders
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree required
• Certified Accountant or MBA preferred
• Work schedule will flex with business needs and deployment country being serviced
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: accountant, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Consultant, Driver, erp, IT, ITI, labor, learn, management, manager, PR, Reach, SAP, ship
UNDP - Job Vacancies
Organizational Setting FAO’s approach to development assistance in Mindanao focuses on supporting the rehabilitation of agriculture and fisheries-based livelihoods, accelerating...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for passionate and dynamic interns who are open to development opportunities and exploration of the hospitality...Apply For This Job
Ad No: 39305Job Classification(s): AY4 Administrative AssistantJob Type(s): Regular/full-timeDepartment: Various DepartmentsLocation(s): Winnipeg MBSalary(s): AY4 $46,167.00 – $52,578.00 per year Equity...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The IFFCO Graduate Trainee Program is to cultivate and develop trainee as our future leaders.The Trainee will work...Apply For This Job
Level : RLG-17Job ID : 182553Job Network : Economic, Social and DevelopmentJob Family : EducationDepartment/Office : United Nations Relief and...Apply For This Job