Title: SEA- Global Process Owner- Manager, Global Test Team Lead – Asia Pacific (GFS)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The Manager for Global Test Team (GTT) will be accountable for and manage the Deloitte Member Firm (MF) testing within the Asia Pacific region and globally. In this visible and interesting role, you’ll manage the testing relationship between the offshore team, MF business leaders, and S/4 Technology Team (STT) to test enhancements to the Deloitte financial (SAP S/4) platform. As a leader in our GTT team, you will have the opportunity to interact with many groups across the global network to conduct daily job requirements such as:
• Manage enhancement UAT scope, deliverables, and deadlines while meeting the MF needs.
• Demonstrate project management skills, including the ability to collaborate across multidisciplinary teams, navigate complex organizations, and build trusted advisor relationships with MF business leadership, Global Financial Services (GFS) operations, and STT.
• Manage a team of business functional testers that will be involved in validating new system functionality and changes to S/4 platform in areas such as SAP Fiori application, SAP master data including vendor (Third Party, Interfirm, and Employee), Clients, Chart of Accounts, Profit/Cost Center, Bank Master, etc.
• Play an active hands-on role in all aspects of quality assurance, from functional requirements walk-through, reviewing technical designs, creating test plans, and test execution.
• Motivate team members to meet deadlines, share results, and communicate openly.
• Ensure defects are reported and escalated appropriately via proper channels. If needed, employ conflict resolution strategies across MF stakeholders and STT.
• Manage the team administrative activities – interviews, feedback sessions, PTO, business continuity, and coaching/resource development.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
• 7 years of relevant experience as a functional tester with SAP or other ERP application
• Test automation experience with accounting processes such as RTR, PTP, Tax, Treasury, ALM, OTC, etc.
• Hands-on experience in STLC concepts and processes (Test Plan/Test Strategy, RTM, etc.)
• Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Can interpret business objectives and drivers to shape functional testing services that support these business objectives
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to, and collaborate with, business leaders
• Proven track record within the Deloitte network of member firms OR successful experience working in a comparable global organization required
• Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (Agile, waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools
• Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Technology
• Experience with Microsoft ADO for Test Management would be an added advantage
• Additional language proficiency in Chinese, Korean, or Japanese
• Work schedule will flex with business needs and deployment country being serviced
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: admin, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Consultant, Driver, erp, IT, ITI, labor, management, manager, PR, Quality Assurance, Reach, SAP, ship, technical
UNDP - Job Vacancies
Position Purpose Reporting directly to the Product Manager – Moving Services, the successful candidate will be part of a growing...Apply For This Job
Job Requisition ID: 96730 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when...Apply For This Job
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=74459 Posting expires on Friday, August 12, 2022....Apply For This Job
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=73991 Posting expires on Monday, July 11, 2022....Apply For This Job