At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Advertisement Marketing and Commerce (AMC), you will work with team to help our clients with their Creative Design and Innovation, Advertising and Branding, Digital Marketing, Digital Commerce and Customer Experience Platform.
Work you will do
• Provide analysis and recommendations on the design of ecommerce systems, while integrating components built by developers and ensuring architectural integrity of the system
• Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services to clients. This includes overall planning, organizing, designing, integrating, and delivery of all services prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs.
• You will oversee and provide directions to the project teams in undertaking IT assessments, critically examine alignment of technology elements against key business priorities, develop recommendations and advise on appropriate strategies, governance, architecture, and innovations to optimize the configuration of clients’ operations.
• You will work closely with mid- to senior-level stakeholders to provide status updates and progress reports on project deliverables. You will lead the delivery of workshops with the client, as well as provide subject matter expertise in addressing issues that may be raised during key presentations.
• You will be a trusted advisor to the senior IT leadership team or business sponsor and leverage your technical abilities to influence and shape key decisions and/or thought processes of the clients.
• You will set up, manage and track project economics in accordance to the approved pricing parameters.
• You will take responsibility for managing the project teams and will be accountable for all work products developed by the project teams.
• You will be a trusted advisor to our clients and will work closely with them in shaping major commerce transformation programmes and identify business opportunities ahead of the curve. You will drive the development of proposals, presentations and publications in response to market demands
• In leading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, you’ll:
• Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results
• Leverage expertise in Digital Commerce to enable client’s strategic agenda
• Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Business Strategy or similar required;
• 4 – 8 years of experience in business consulting / digital agencies
• Experience leading at least 2 to 4 end-to-end commerce implementation programmes (Magento, Hybris)
• Agile certification (scrum master – PSM / CSM) will be beneficial
• Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
• Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
• Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk
• Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them; clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
• Able to plan and run the testing phase for the engagement (test plan, test scripts and test reporting)
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tagged as: Business Analyst, Consultant, Developer, Digital Marketing, Engineer, IT, ITI, labor, manager, marketing, PR, Project Manager, Reach, ship, technical
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 122400 – Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States A Maintenance Technician is responsible for the support of production...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Parent Sector : Communication and Information Sector (CI) Duty Station: Paris Job Family: Communication and Information Type of contract : Non Staff Duration of...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when...Apply For This Job
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job