Job Requisition ID: 140341
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role:
To manage the PDC (Parts Distribution Centre) and multiple RDC (Regional Distribution Centre) operations ensuring high output efficiencies, while providing support to all customers – Retail operations, government, fleet, parts dealers and wholesale. Oversee the safe receipt, storage and timely dispatch of goods. Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met. Ensure all the warehouse KPI’s are clearly defined and achieved as per the target.
Motivate organize and encourage teamwork within the work force to ensure set productivity targets are achieved. Plan and prepare various annual operational budgets. Ensure management reports are published and analysed on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
What You Will Do:
• Implementation of latest warehousing concepts with the spirit of continuous improvement and with the highest standard of safety; optimize material flow, order picking, replenishment, and cross dock operations;
• Ensure efficient and accurate receipt, storage and distribution of goods (for domestic and re-export customers) with 2 shifts to achieve round-the-clock pick/pack/delivery plan
• Training and people development to drive individual growth; staff recognition programs; job rotation;
• Visualization of real-time reports; review and revisions of warehouse policies and procedures; Improve service level by implementing appropriate changes in process and EWM system as per the warehouse operation flow.
• Ensure regularly check and maintenance of company assets such as tools, equipment and facilities to avoid work stoppage; maintain record of all company assets and conduct audit to find out future requirement.
• Ensure warehousing cost is in-line with the budget.
• Plan manpower requirement and recruit staff based on the forecasted business growth. Develop programs to develop the talent based on the skill matrix.
• Ensure all established policy and safety guidelines in workplace
• Annual budget preparation including manpower and operational budget.
Required skills and experience to be successful:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
• Bachelor Degree holder
• 8-10 years in Business or Warehousing & Distribution Management preferred
• Knowledge of Automotive Parts Aftermarket
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (listening, verbal and written)
• Planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge in related distribution functional areas
• Managing direct reports through goal attainment
• Customer focused mind set
• Knowledge of TPS and Warehouse Management Systems
• Problem-solving and analytical ability.
• SAP EWM and Microsoft Office application skills.
• Leadership and Team building skills.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
Tagged as: Al Futtaim, automotive, Construction, Dubai, erp, healthcare, IT, ITI, labor, lexus, management, manager, PR, retail, sales, SAP, ship, UAE, Warehouse Manager
Title: AEM Senior Consultant based in Deloitte Consulting Philippines Delivery Center What impact will you make? At Deloitte,...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when...Apply For This Job
See: http://www.civicjobs.cajobs?id=74445 Posting expires on Friday, July 22, 2022....Apply For This Job
What impact will you make At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job