Title: Service Designer – Analyst based in Deloitte Consulting Philippines Delivery Center
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Taking a user-centric approach, you’ll be responsible for driving Deloitte Digital’s user experience approach on client projects as well as across Deloitte, collaborating with amazing experts across disciplines to innovate and solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients. You will:
• Lead a single stream of research to help inform business decisions using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, prototyping, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
• Apply project management skills in scoping, design, planning and implementing service design on projects
• Lead the analysis and synthesis of data to generate insights to apply to the improvement of the business
• Support the development and execution of high quality artefacts supporting our insights and recommendations
• Design and conduct measured experiments to gather feedback on existing or conceptual products, and services.
• Collaborate with clients to understand the needs of the project, with a focus on providing the most impactful and meaningful solutions
• Support the alignment of clients around digital adoption, agile, & lean design and innovation delivery
• Coach more junior members of the Deloitte teams with a focus on crafting a successful and client centric environment that facilitates opportunities to develop for all levels of staff
• Provide support for on-sell opportunities through existing client engagements.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Analysts across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
We’re looking for people who are natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
You’ll be an ace at what you do, with a passion for digital, keen business instincts and an eye for emerging trends and behaviours.
You must have:
• 2+ years’ experience in Consulting, ideally in a leading consulting firm, digital/ design agency or within a public sector / industry equivalent
• Passionate about how design can make a positive impact on how people work together and what they produce for customers
• Be inquisitive, in pursuit of patterns and paths
• A storyteller, and a story-seeker
• A lover of business – the rhythms, passions, and dynamics that make it work. And you understand the power and value of great design in bringing the ideas that fuel business, to life
• Experience and interests in the use of human-centred design and the current use of technology
• Comfortable with a non-linear process, comfort in ambiguity, and flexibility to adjust as things shift
• A believer in collaboration — to prototype thinking, turn inklings into insights and insights into possibilities, and bring stories to life in ways that move people to take action.
What is in store for you?
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Project Manager (FSI)– Digital Customer – VN At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW Grade : Consultancy Parent Sector : Natural Sciences Sector (SC) Duty Station: Harare Job Family: Natural Sciences Type of contract : Non Staff Duration of contract : From 1...Apply For This Job
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an...Apply For This Job