About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You will support a pleasant shopping experience and encourage repeat visits and to provide a day out for the whole family.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
•Live and share the IKEA values every day
•Minimum diploma / BA
•3-5 years’ experience in Retail
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
Customers – My priority is to give our customers a positive shopping experience by ensuring:
• Our store is efficiently equipped at all the times throughout the day
• Ensure the store is in shape as new and fully stocked, and with the four merchandising basics in place at all times (priced, clean, well assembled and available for our customer)
• Customer guidance is in place to ensure an easy customer flow
• Ensure the waiting time and queuing policy are maintained as per bench mark
• Co-workers are ready and available to help customers
• To ensure that the agreed schedule for the day is in place to avoid queues and high waiting time.
• Support the co-workers when they cannot resolve customer’s complaints , dealing positively and quickly with the issues raised by our customers
• Spending my working time on the shop floor, supporting the co-workers and ensuring that customers leaves with a positive impression of IKEA store , to encourage repeated visits
• Passing the customer feedback to my Senior in order to improve our services
• Knowledge about competitors and local market
People Management and Development
• Through my own example, I actively work to secure the IKEA Values
• Communicate with the co-worker and customers in a friendly and engaged manner
• I ensure that there is the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to run the store department successfully
• Ensures that the co-workers are trained in their job and are able to give the right information’s to our customers
• Ensure that the co-worker are providing an excellent customer service and acknowledge the customers
• To keep a high communication level with the teams members and co-workers so they can perform their roles effectively
• One on one meeting on weekly basis with the co-workers to provide feedback
• To ensure that all co-workers are aware of our targets sales, services and EBP’s
• Find for more effective ways of working in order reduce costs
• Ensure that all department SOP are shared with the co-workers
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Tagged as: Al Futtaim
District of West Vancouver is now hiring.Posting expires: Sunday, January 30, 2022. The job posting service is provided in partnership...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
Fraser Valley Regional District is now hiring.Posting expires: Monday, December 20, 2021. The job posting service is provided in partnership...Apply For This Job
School District No. 43 (Coquitlam) is now hiring.Posting expires: Wednesday, November 24, 2021. The job posting service is provided in...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 118983 – Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Position: Management Trainee – Commercial Location: Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand (The...Apply For This Job
City of Vernon is now hiring.Posting expires: Monday, December 27, 2021. The job posting service is provided in partnership by...Apply For This Job