Job Requisition ID: 148444
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Evaluates mechanical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs.
What you will do:
• Ensure the work performed is in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Check, control and approve contractor’s material submittals, calculation reports and IFC drawing submittals.
• Maintain detailed diary of daily work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operations, labour and equipment used and sign at the end of each day
• Coordinate with contractor’s team to advise on execution of the work
• Coordinate with contractors team to arrange for sampling and testing of defective work and quality assurance of suspect materials
• Coordinate with surveyors to check line and levels in conformance with drawings and specifications
• Process request to inspect work forms and maintain record of status
• Maintain records of completed works for interim and final payment and as-built drawings
• Shall be accountable for determining, Implementing and continuous monitoring of QHSE and asset management system aspects in his activities and areas of work.
• Proactive approach for implementing QHSE and asset management procedure & guidelines.
• Report All QHSE & asset management incidents immediately and take necessary precautions to avoid reoccurrence.
• Report to the higher management on the performance of the management systems and include recommendations for improvement.
Required Skills to be successful
Experienced user of Microsoft Office
Knowledge of AutoCAD and document collaboration systems preferred
Perseverance and hardworking nature
What equips you for the role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical
7-8 Years of experience in MEP industry
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.
Tagged as: Al Futtaim, automotive, Dubai, Engineer, healthcare, IT, ITI, labor, labour, management, Mechanical Engineer, PR, Quality Assurance, retail, sales, ship, UAE
Job Requisition ID: 127783 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified...Apply For This Job
Level : F-6Job ID : 192181Job Network : Logistics, Transportation and Supply ChainJob Family : EngineeringDepartment/Office : United Nations Mission...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
Position Purpose To support employees and their families who are moving to Middle East and to ensure their smooth transition...Apply For This Job
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country # 142240 – Topeka, Kansas, United States Hill’s Pet Nutrition Center, Topeka, KS is seeking...Apply For This Job
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job