Qualfon is on a mission to help as many individuals as possible pursue their total vocation, create an ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients.
• Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University program
• FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon Care Coaches’ program
• Competitive wages
• Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
• Paid time off
• We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
• Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
The Sourcing Supervisor’s primary role will be managing a team of sourcing specialists supporting call center agent hiring for the United States. As a Sourcing Manager you will provide expert advice on effective sourcing strategies to the Recruiting team and sourcing specialists, focusing on building active and passive leads. You will also be responsible for mentoring, coaching and guiding a team of sourcing specialists focused on driving top of the funnel activity by identifying, engaging and nurturing passive and active candidates via talent mapping, non-traditional backgrounds, channel support and lead generation. In addition to sourcing, you will monitor and track candidate flow across the support team and special projects, proactively looking for gaps in candidate flow.
What you will be doing:
• Collaborate with the Recruiting Supervisor to support US agent hiring operations.
• Lead a sourcing team and setting productivity goals for each sourcer at the onset of each new project or focus within a project
• Create a comprehensive sourcing plan to support recruiting goals within an assigned geography
• Analyze reports to track the effectiveness of each sourcing channel and analyze metric to identify trends and make recommendations
• Develop sourcing initiatives to engage passive candidates through innovative ad campaigns, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
• Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
• Work with the Talent Acquisition Marketing team to ensure the marketing campaigns and value propositions are appealing to the local market
• Monitor evolving digital media trends, applicant behavior and research new channels, tools/technologies as they emerge
• Coach and develop Sourcing Specialists
What you’ll need to qualify:
• Comfortable working US business hours
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly, and team members are required to wear multiple hats
• At least __ years of related experience in Talent Acquisition and talent developing/sourcing.
• Call Center experience, preferred
• Strong research and candidate generation skills
• Knowledge of the US talent market and sourcing channels
• Creative and innovative sourcing ideas
• Strong email and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Work at Home Requirements:
• Desktop or Laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets or Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible
• Operation system – Windows 10 or newer
• Webcam-Video available
• The computer must have least 4GB of RAM and a Processor speed – Dual Core 2 GHz or better
• High-speed Internet via wired ethernet connection, no Wifi, Satellite or Hot spot
• Upload speed of 3 Mbps; Download speed of 10 Mbps
• The Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with 1% or less packet loss
• Latency under 100ms.
• USB headset with noise-canceling microphone (Jabra, Plantronics, or Logitech recommended) 3.5 mm headsets and gaming style headsets are not approved.
• Must have available cell phone, tablet or landline required for Multifactor authentication
• Must have a noise and distraction- free work environment
Tagged as: Call Center Agent, digital media, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, manager, marketing, PR, ship, ship building, social media
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 150654 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States Do you want to be part of a...Apply For This Job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job