We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Department: Technical and Functional Training
Position: Cigarette Packer Instructor
Location: Torbali – Izmir, Turkey
Contract Type: Local, Permanent
Cigarette Packer Instructor
What this position is about – Purpose:
TFT Cigarette Packer Instructor (further – Instructor) will support JT Group personnel to work in the cigarette packer area which includes operational and mechanical aspects. You will be working on machinery, quality, and safety KPI improvement projects together with a local factory team. Provide room/on-the-job training to support the development of factory technical staff, in accordance with the established procedure, as well as technical training (basic/advanced levels, or customized courses where needed, based on the location demand and in accordance with TFT standards).
Based on requirements and requests, the Instructor may be requested to provide pure support; in which you will operate and fix packing equipment effectively, as well as support technical projects (relocation/conversion), TNA (training needs analysis), or remote training. Contribute to continuous improvements and sustain the learnings where possible.
The given position assumes that an employee may be assigned for business trips at the direction of the employer for a specific time period to perform duty assignments away from the permanent place of work (utilization up to 50-75 % of the calendar year).
What will you do – Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support for solutions of issues in JTG GSC production environment, including machinery performance, quality, and safety
• Studying new modifications of cigarette packing equipment and their differences from the existing equipment, preparing required technical documentation and instructional guidelines
• Conduction technical skills assessment tests, analysis of test results, preparation and timely provision of test results reports
• Systematizing of practical experience on equipment troubleshooting and developing required additional documentation. Compiling lists of tools required for support activities and providing such lists to the Technical Projects Manager
• Understand health and safety aspects of their work & assess the risks and learn about potential hazards, and know and maintain required control measures in order to keep their workplace healthy and safe
Who are we looking for – Requirements:
• Vocational High School (higher or teaching education shall be an advantage)
• 3 years experience in the tobacco industry, strong knowledge of cigarette packing equipment,
• Basic English, the higher language proficiency level is considered to be an advantage PC skills at the competent MS Office user level
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We provide feedback to all candidates.
Tagged as: Intern, IT, ITI, learn, manager, PR, Teaching, technical
What impact will you make? At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents...Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 151440 – New York, New York, United States Mergers & Acquisitions Manager Global Function This role...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Security Professionals who want to move their career forward along with the...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
People Management § Supervise the activities and work of the team members to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved...Apply For This Job