Grade : N/A
Parent Sector : Education Sector (ED)
Duty Station: Hanoi
Job Family: Education
Type of contract : Non Staff
Duration of contract : From 1 to 6 months
Recruitment open to : External candidates
Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time) : 11/08/2021
UNESCO Core Values: Commitment to the Organization, Integrity, Respect for Diversity, Professionalism
Under the overall authority of Head of UNESCO Ha Noi Office and under the direct supervision of Education Programme Specialist, the volunteer will undertake the following tasks, in close collaboration with the relevant Project Officers and Communication Officer, in the framework of the “We are ABLE” project on promoting gender equality and girls’ education in ethnic minority areas of Viet Nam.
– Develop attractive and creative communication outputs including but not limited to infographics, factsheets, standees and banners;
– Develop short videos and edit photographs;
– Design and edit Infographics and any relevant communication outputs for UNESCO Facebook page and website;
– Assist with the lay-out of materials;
– Contribute to the development of ideas and content for communication campaigns;
– Undertake any other tasks, deemed appropriate by Head of Office and Education Programme Specialist
Duration: The duration of the assignment will be from August 2021 to January 2022.
Workplace: This is a home-based assignment.
Nationality: This position is only for Vietnamese nationals who are from 20 years old to under 65 years old.
– Technical diploma or higher levels
– Strong teamwork skills with good communication, common understanding of, and commitment to the work assignment
– Good design skills including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing soft wares
– Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and related programmes
– Committed to deadlines
– Positive attitude and behaviors towards ethnic minorities, gender equality and prevention of school-related gender-based violence
– Language: Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese; Good written and spoken English is an asset.
– Having good English-Vietnamese and vice versa translation skill is an advantage.
Please note that all candidates must complete an online application with her/his and provide complete and accurate information. An application has to include links to (1) a portfolio and (2) a sample design. To apply, please visit the UNESCO careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.
UNESCO applies a zero tolerance policy against all forms of harassment.
UNESCO is committed to achieve and sustain gender parity among its staff members in all categories and at all grades. Furthermore, UNESCO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities, as well as nationals from non-and under-represented Member States (last update here) are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Worldwide mobility is required for staff members appointed to international posts.
UNESCO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Tagged as: diploma, erp, Intern, IT, ITI, labor, manager, PR, technical
Source: UNESCO - All jobs openings
****$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available*** We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve,...Apply For This Job
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition....Apply For This Job
No Relocation Assistance Offered # 113870 – Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina Position Summary Develop and monitor annual and periodic...Apply For This Job
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country # 103820 – Topeka, Kansas, United States Job Summary We are looking for a Social...Apply For This Job
Profile : Project Management/Project Manager Contract : Contract agent Position description : The project manager will be responsible for a...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and...Apply For This Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://careers.unesco.org/job/Hanoi-Volunteer-Communication-Support/731923202/?feedId=null&utm_source=J2WRSS&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=J2W_RSS→