To work for a well-established organization which will utilize my expertise, intelligence, analytical mind and hard work to the optimum level and provide value addition through personal and professional development.
Finance professional with experience of over 8 years in financial planning & budgeting, financial models and MIS. Possess analytical skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, and to ensure deadlines are met without sacrificing quality. A team player with proven ability of performing work in an ethical manner while consistently meeting the integrity of financial data, strong relationship building skills and effective collaboration with management, co-workers & clients.
Sep 2016- till date (Deputy Manager –Finance and MIS) –Holiday Triangle Travel Pvt Ltd (Traveltriangle.com, Gurgaon)
Company’s Profile: Travel Triangle.com is a holiday marketplace that helps travelers to book personalized trips at the best prices by connecting them to travel agents local to the destination.
· Preparation of annual and long-term business plan defining roadmap of the organization to attract funding from external investors. It includes breakeven analysis and ROI
· Developing business models, budgets of the organization for revenue and expenses using trend analysis and financial models
· Preparing monthly investors report containing (Biz MIS, Funnel Analysis, Financial MIS, Free Cash balance)
· Analysis on PG collection report to re-negotiate the ongoing current rates with different payment gateways.
· Monitoring delegated budgets and provide detailed actual vs. budget variance analysis in accordance with delegated budget on monthly basis along with the sales mix (PVM) analysis
· Prepared sensitivity analysis for budget vs. actuals as per the ongoing run-rate
· Working with internal teams to collect their inputs required for budget and consolidating this into financial models for budget preparation.
· Preparation of monthly profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
· Preparation of monthly finance slides for core team meeting
· Preparation of department level P&L
· Preparation of cohort analysis to see the buyer behavior and repeat buying trend
· Accurate allocation of cost to departments and destinations as per the agreed allocation methodology and comparing the department wise cost and suggesting corrective course of action for cost reductions
· Feasibility study of upcoming projects, analyzing the viability and return on investments of the projects and presenting the suggestions to the management.
April 2014- October 2015 – Senior Executive- Finance-Landmark Group (Webteam, Dubai)
Company’s Profile: Landmark Group is a multinational conglomerate based in Dubai, UAE. The group is involved in retailing of apparel, footwear, electronics, baby products, cosmetic products, hospitality, leisure, healthcare and mall management. The group has several in-house brands and also works with other brands, acting as a retailer. Now they have Omni channel features for several brands
· Preparation of business planning , forecasting and other management reports
· Reconciliations with courier partners and PG partners (COD- Cash on Delivery & CC Transactions) for receivables and payables on weekly and monthly basis to ensure all the reconciliations and books closure will be done on or before deadline
· Preparation of annual budget plan for revenue and expenses using trend analysis and other financial models
· Liaison with courier partners to set the process of AR and AP
· Developed financial models for budget preparation which helps the proper tracking and analysis of actual vs. budget.
· Preparation of MIS reports & other management reports like daily sales report with analysis of actual vs. budget, conversion rates, AOV , PVM analysis etc.
· Preparation & presentation of cost allocation templates on monthly basis and presenting to the management
· Involved in Landmark India business planning with reporting manager
· Revenue and margin reporting (category wise, city wise) monthly / qtr. / yearly
· P&L reporting and variance analysis (YTD / MTD, QoQ, YoY) with commentary
· Preparation of department wise P&L
· Preparation and analysis of unit level economics metrics which help the management to take the decision how to reduce the per unit departmental cost
· Inter-company reconciliation / vendor reconciliation/ customer reconciliation, credit card reconciliations
· Providing support to the Internal / Statutory auditors for providing various schedules
Jan 2011- Feb 2014 (Senior Executive-Finance) – Wannamo Marketing Pvt. Ltd (Smile Group) (Dealsandyou.com, Gurgaon)
· Preparation and analysis of MIS reports to provide feedback to the management on financial performance, viz., fund management, profitability etc
· Preparation of monthly balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow and presentation of finance position to the management
· P&L reporting and variance analysis (YTD / MTD) with commentary
· Preparation and presentation of P&L and EBITDA tracker on monthly basis to the management.
· Monthly management pack reporting which includes HC walk, dept wise P&L, revenue reporting (category & destination level)
· Revenue assurance periodically by comparing the agreed margins from vendors with the realized margins.
· Preparation of monthly incentive for sales team as per the target achieved
· Provide qualitative business insights based on the MIS trends and ad-hoc reports, identifying key indicators & trends affecting the business, both positively and negatively.
· Verify and process all intercompany payments and reconciling intercompany accounts
June 2010- Dec 2010 (Executive-Finance) – Super Plastic coats Pvt Ltd
· Vendors reconciliations, bank reconciliation & debtors reconciliation
· Preparation of MIS & adhoc reports as desired by the management
· Preparation and analysis of monthly customer / vendor statements
· Verification of vendor invoices and processing of payments in ERP
· Analysis of expenses MIS
· True and fair view of accounts receivable & also ensure the timely payments of accounts payables
AREA OF EXPERTISE
· Business Planning
· Financial models
· Financial Data Analysis
· MIS Management
· Budgeting / Forecasting
· Management Reporting
· Financial Slides
· Return on investment analysis
· MBA with specialization in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University
· Graduated in Bachelor of Commerce from Delhi University
· Excellent command over Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Navision (financial reporting and accounting Software)
· Conversant with Oracle
· Well Versed with Accounting Package Tally ERP