APURV PEDNEKAR E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No: (+971) 058-5018727
Career objective: To become a successful professional and to continue with self-learning and advancement to achieve own and organization goals.
Experience Summary: I am an engineer and a management graduate by qualification having over 8 years of work experience with software major in IT project management and consultancy for Corporate Performance and Business Intelligence Solutions. I have played pivotal role in implementation of planning and budgeting solutions for supply & demand, finance, Market Research and HR functions of some of the largest multinationals.
Course Institute University Year % / CGPA
MBA (Finance) ICFAI Business School, Pune ICFAI University, Dehradun 2011
BE (Electronics and Telecommunication)
Goa College of Engineering, Goa
Goa University 2008 59.00 %
Mushtifund Higher Secondary School, Panaji, Goa
Goa Board, Goa 2004 74.83 % SSC Peoples High School, Panaji Goa Board, Goa 2002 74.33 %
Technical Function Tools and Technology Expertise Planning and Budgeting CONTROL/ Board/ IBM Cognos TM1/Oracle Hyperion Advanced Database SQL Server Advanced Operating System Windows Advanced Microsoft Office Excel, MS Access Advanced CRM Yardi Basic
Functional Expertise: • Finance and Business Administration • Demand and Supply Planning • HR and Payroll Planning • Financial Planning
• Financial Consolidation • Market Research • Leasing Planning • Business Development/Feasibility Planning
Work Experience: Company: Eagle Hills Tenure: 1st October 2018 to Present Designation: Senior CPM Consultant
Job Description: • Support and Implement Budget & Forecast Planning for Eagle Hills using Board • The implementation comprised a centralized budgeting system that covered P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow Budgeting, Ad hoc Reporting and Finance • Implementation included Sales Planning by Unit to calculate Revenue and Direct cost for Development & Investment Properties. • Other expenses, G&A Others & Admin, Sales Commission, Treasury were few of major modules build in the application for Planning & reporting. • Workflow was implemented to control, approve or reject the budget/forecast process. • Leasing Budget process in Board & Yardi • Conduct system integration activities and data loading, system and regression testing activities
Company: Summit Solutions Tenure: 1st October 2014 to 31st September 2018 Designation: Senior CPM & BI Consultant
Job Description: • Participating in complex projects in one or more of the following CPM domains: o PB&F (Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting) o Financial consolidation o Demand Planning o PCM (Profitability & Cost management) o Strategy execution (Strategy maps, KPI’s, dashboards, balanced scorecards, etc) • Pre-sales including PoC building, demonstrations and estimation as requested. • Business analysis, Scoping studies, Requirements gathering & definition and project scope documentation. • Design of qualitative solutions and deliver CPM & BI applications meeting the Customer requirements.
• Map functional design to business requirements. • Conduct system integration activities and data loading, system and regression testing activities. • Manage multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and client support, to full implementations. • Ensure development on right track to meet business requirements by periodic review of functionalities being achieved. • Manages scope and client expectations Leads a team, delegates, and ensures timely completion of all tasks. • Focus on latest trends in CPM & BI area. • Training of customers (End Users) & Partners.
DUTCO TENNANT GROUP: “Dutco Tennant are a Technology Management Company with a futuristic outlook and a commitment to the customer, which is of prime importance to in building enduring relationships for the future. Their success in this challenging market is the result of an unwavering focus on anticipating market trends, identifying and meeting customers’ needs, providing them with value-added services and keeping up with advances in technology. They are a premium professional company offering an unparalleled variety and quality of products and services throughout the Middle East and North Africa..”
– The implementation comprised a centralized budgeting system that covered P&L Budgeting , Balance Sheet & Cash flow Budgeting, Ad hoc Reporting and Finance Reporting and Consolidation based on the BFC Adoption. – Implementation included two major processes, Sales and Overheads Budget (P&L) & BS Budgeting and Cash Flow. – Reporting was monthly and quarterly, with ability of generating self serviced report by the user. – Workflow was implemented to control, approve or reject the budget/forecast process. – Data & Cubes structures designed to allow ad-hoc reporting.
DIGIPHOTO ENTERTAINMENT IMAGING (DEI): “Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging (DEI) is the leading souvenir imaging provider to theme parks, water parks, resorts and leisure attractions. DEI serves as an ‘exclusive operating partner’ providing end-to-end infrastructure for imaging solutions. Their aim is to help attractions provide memorable keepsakes whilst growing imaging revenue. They have presence spans across UAE, USA, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Kuwait and Maldives. With over 2,500 trained professionals working in more than 300 partner sites worldwide providing exceptional guest service.”
– Responsible for building Budgeting, Forecasting, Consolidation & Reporting application using CONTROL. – Comprehensive application covering Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting, Revenue Models, Revenue Share Models, Expense Models, Other Income Models, Overheads Models, CAPEX Models, Manpower Models, Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow and KPIs. – Reporting was monthly and quarterly, with ability of generating self-serviced report by the user.
– Report customized to meet DEI requirement and format was developed. – Establishing connection with ERP (Sage) – Built on MS SQL2008 Database
COTY: “Coty is a world leading beauty company making cosmetic, skincare, fragrances, hair color and styling brands loved by many.”
– Responsible for building Reporting application for GCC & Mena Region for COTY Color Cosmetic & Hair Color Division. – Application covers wide range of brands of COTY & comparison in market at different retailers across different region – Sales & quantity report across various period, share comparison and consolidation report across different KPI calculated and developed. – Dashboard representing the analysis for easy to use & just a click away for users developed – Reporting was monthly and quarterly, with ability of generating self-serviced report by the user. – Built on MS SQL2008 Database
Project Supported & Implemented – BAT – MAF Ventures & Fashion – MAF L&E – Mondelez – FrieslandCampina
Company: Board International Tenure: 1st June 2013 to 30th September 2014 Designation: Consultant
Job Description: • Improving a firm’s operating and/or financial processes through the Implementation of an Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Corporate Performance Management Solutions by using Board Software’s planning and reporting capabilities. • Evaluate company’s internal procedures, detect performance (productivity) levels and provide recommendations for improvement. • Accurate analysis of existing business figures and assistance in implementing corporate performance management processes. • Pre-Sales including POC building, demonstrations and estimation. • Training of End users & Partners.
Project Implemented: EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP: “Emaar Hospitality Group manages Emaar’s hospitality and leisure projects across the region. With a portfolio of hospitality assets including hotels, serviced residences, golf
retreats, a polo and equestrian club, lifestyle dining outlets and the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Emaar Hospitality Group contributes significantly to the recurring revenues of Emaar.” – The existing Planning Application has been revisited to allow each Business Unit, such as Armani Hotel or Dubai Marina Yacht club, to run autonomously from the central environment and from the Holding, its specific budgeting process and to create/update/review a P&L. – The process is running world-wide in a multi-currency and multicompany environment. – Each business unit is involved in the same holistic planning process even if they can run the diverse budgeting phases in different moments and with their own timeline. – The bottom-up budgeting cycle is complemented by a top-down rolling forecast process aimed at monitoring and anticipating key performance drivers
OMNI TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS: “Omni Technical Solutions is a forward thinking Management Company with a portfolio of companies providing fleet and equipment services throughout the Middle East, Asia, Australia, North America and Africa. The management behind Omni Technical Solutions has been working in these regions for over 15 years. Through its professional and experienced team, Omni Technical Solutions specialises in providing both operational expertise and financial resources to help develop companies into industry leaders for long term success and value creation.”
– Project was implemented to consolidate data from 10+ individual legal Reporting units, to perform financial consolidation such as eliminations and adjustments and to generate reports in the given format – Process to consolidate data using intercompany data – 50+ different reports were built including BI functionality for same. – Entire data collection, financial consolidation and reports generation process has been automated – The above process is repeated on a monthly basis across different consolidation nodes.
Company: Summit Solutions Tenure: 10th July 2011 to 20th May, 2013 Designation: Product Consultant
Job Description: • Pre-Sales including PoC building, demonstrations and estimation. • Business analysis, Requirements analysis and project scope documentation • Design and deliver Planning and Budgeting applications meeting the customer requirements • Conduct system integration activities and data loading, system and regression testing activities • Training of customers
Project Implemented: Qatar Duty Free
“Qatar Duty Free, located at Doha International Airport, is a subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, and operates within the departures, arrivals, VIP lounge and the Premium Terminal of Doha International Airport”
– Responsible for building Budgeting, Forecasting, Consolidation & Reporting application. – Application includes complex logics and links between the processes including financial consolidation and Manpower Calculation. – Comprehensive application covering Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting, Revenue Models, Expense Models, Other Income Models, Overheads Models, CAPEX Models, Manpower Models, Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow and KPIs. – Built on multi-currency with major entity hierarchy, helping in inter-company eliminations and consolidation at different levels. – Built on MS SQL2008
Qatar Distribution Company “The Qatar Distribution Company (QDC) is the only licensed retail distributor of wines and spirits in Qatar. The store has wide range of beverages that can be purchased by licensed hotels and qualifying private individuals”
– Responsible for building Budgeting, Forecasting, Consolidation & Reporting application. – Application includes complex logics and links between the processes including financial consolidation. – Comprehensive application covering Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting, Revenue Models, Expense Models, Other Income Models, Overheads Models, Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow – Built on multi-currency with major entity hierarchy, helping in inter-company eliminations and consolidation at different levels. – Built on MS SQL2008
MAF Holding Group “Established in 1992, Majid Al Futtaim Holding has successfully brought the concepts of regional shopping malls and Hypermarkets to the region and has changed the face of shopping, entertainment and Leisure in the Middle East and North Africa Region”
– Project was implemented to consolidate data from 10+ individual legal entities, to perform financial consolidation such as eliminations and adjustments and to generate reports in the given format – Built one base model to capture data and many other models to pull out reports in different formats and codes – 50+ different reports were built, few of which included graphs – Entire data collection, financial consolidation and reports generation process has been automated – The above process is repeated on a monthly basis, retaining the previous scenario. – Built on MS SQL 2008
– BAT – Kraft – MAF Ventures & Fashion – Azadea Group
Company: Credit Suisse (Internship) Tenure: 15th Feb, 2010 to 12th June, 2010 Designation: Intern
Job Description: • Tracking daily trade activity to ensure accurate delivery/settlement of all transactions. • Confirming all payments, instructions and dates with counter parties. • Liaising with Traders for resolution of settlement issues. • Escalating outstanding issues to the AVP & traders on timely basis. • Generating Excess Deficit Report for stocks to cover. • Train new staff on Settlements. • Upgrade & PNL Reports for traders to check the availability of stock with counterparty. • Creating MIS for settlement efficiency for management.
• Project Management Professional (PMP®) (2642146) • Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist (10706122-7470)
• Date of Birth: 27th January 1987 • Gender: Male • Marital Status: Married • Nationality: Indian • Passport details: Z3792443 • Language proficiency: English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi