Date of Birth : 04 March 1986 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality : Indian Phone : +971569028304
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, India 2006 – 2008
Masters of Computer Management (MCM)
● Ranked in top 5% of class, GPA 83.2/100
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, India 2003 – 2006
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Tata Consultancy Services, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Jan 2014 – May 2018
Information Technology Analyst (2014- 2018)
• Enhanced the existing customer onboarding process, aiming to integrate all the legacy systems and reducing
the overall processing time from 3 days to one hour thereby offering customers of Commercial Bank of Dubai
a convenient banking experience.
• Led the PDF generation of Welcome Letters,Debit Cards and complex Online Print Form containing English and
Arabic fields on the left and right side respectively on a single page.
• Led a team of 3 in the offshore Chennai office for the overall PDF generation with respect to different types of
banking and customers in Commercial Bank of Dubai.
• Worked on payment gateway solution for Du – one of the leading Telecom company in UAE to implement a
multi-channel payment strategy enabling customers to settle bills and recharge prepaid mobile accounts via
• Designed strategy to innovate and offer Du customers easier and more convenient ways of payment.
• Worked extensively on Rest/SOAP Web Services,Spring framework,JPA,XML,HTML 5,CSS 3,JBoss Server
Oracle Financial Services, MUMBAI, INDIA Mar 2011 – Nov 2013
Application Developer (2011-2013), Senior Application Developer (2013-2013)
• Led a team of 3 to design system to view comprehensive customer information for pricing, billing, payment
application and collections.
• Worked on a single invoice generation system that allows the billing groups to quickly define new products
and complex pricing rules for all services they have used. The generated invoice can be seen online in the
form of pdf through self-service utility and documaker tool.
• Worked extensively on Oracle Utilities CC&B or ORMB i.e Oracle Revenue Management and Billing custom
Impetus InfoTech India, INDORE, INDIA Mar 2010 – Feb 2011
• Developed single interface for the Neustar Clearing House which enables users to send and receive messages
to trading partners. Local Service Request (LSR) is one of the modules of Neustar Project in Telecom domain
which contains Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC) specific changes that are provided by Ordering and
Billing Forum of USA.LSR has all the changes common to all ILECs like Verizon, AT&T, and Qwest etc.
• Designed the interface so that external systems (i.e. customers) can communicate directly with the
Clearinghouse via properly formatted XML messages, which are sent using the SOAP-RPC (XML over HTTPS)
Online Info Systems, INDORE, INDIA May 2009 – Mar 2010
HotWax Media, INDORE, INDIA Oct 2008 – Apr 2009
• Developed online HR Recruitment Tool at Online Info Systems using STRUTS Framework (MVC architecture
1.2) to monitor the recruitment process and generate real-time status reports. The tool helped to efficiently
manage the recruitment life-cycle stages for a company of 500 employees, from requisition to allocation, thus
helping the company to refine its internal strategy.
• Developed software product for US based human resource consulting company O.C Tanner at HotWax Media
to replace many systems with one simplified, integrated toolbox to enable its Client Relations experts to track
orders, place orders and maintain the appreciation events such as nomination, ecards and certificate creation.
• Designed product to expand on new program opportunities (sales, safety etc) for the program administrators,
company leaders and program participants.
• Used Seam (integrating JSF 1.2, EJB 3, JPA, J2EE, ICE faces) with JBOSS 5.0 server as front-end and H2
database as back-end.
▪ Sun Certified Java Programmer – Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0 (310-055)
▪ Sun Certified Web Component Developer – Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5.0 (310-083)
▪ Java Technologies : Webservices REST/SOAP, JPA, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JSF, J2EE
▪ Oracle Utilities : Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) or Revenue Management & Billing
▪ Database Systems : Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2010, Postgres 8.x, MS Access,H2
▪ Web Application Servers : Apache Tomcat,Oracle WebLogic,JBoss
▪ Operating Systems : Windows, LINUX