From 14 May 2020
Wing Commander Dr Jayesh C S Pai (Retd)
B 205, Manohar Nagar, Sumangal Society,
Nashik – 422009
(9765573033 / 9830326664)
1. I have 32 years of training experience of working in the military (Indian Air Force), MSME Ministry and then negotiating Industry 4.0 Technical Facilitation tasks in India/Taiwan/East Asia. I am a PhD in Industry 4.0 from RWTH and M Tech in Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science from IIT Bombay with PG in Aeronautical Engg and a B Tech in Mechanical Engg and a qualified Aeronautical Engineering Instructor.
2. As you will see from the attached resume, I’ve built my career in a variety of roles and industries. My extensive maintenance and training experience in IAF where Production and overhaul of aircrafts with international exposure were done can be fruitfully utilised as deep knowledge of Knowledge/ people / production management was gained during this time. My 5 year experience in Delhi with Min of Defence gave me all the skills in written and verbal communications which are two of my key strengths. My extensive experience in public relations has honed my skills in media relations, social media, community engagement and leading a team. I was leading a team for all Technical Facilitation tasks for the Taiwan Govt for the Europe Asia sector.
3. Also, I have worked effectively to implement technology transfer from Taiwan, UK and Spain for the Ministry of MSME, establishing advanced Machining workshops in East India SME sector with ISO certification. A number of training centres were built in East India for students. Presently I am involved in establishing a number of projects as per the Industry 4.0 norms for various Industries.
4. Throughout my Government experience I have managed people and establishments with transparency and accountability. It is with great enthusiasm that I submit my application to your organisation.
5. I have enclosed my resume for your further consideration. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you for the ________ post.
Wg Cdr Dr Jayesh C S Pai (Retd)