NAME: Mutebi Anthony Kalema
CELL PHONE: 0589-865460
VISA STATUS: Canceled Employment Visa.
To be part of a highly dedicated, motivating and challenging environment where I
Can gain skills that can enhance my experience and be exposed to an environment
Where all my skills, capabilities and abilities can be thoroughly utilized
QUALITIES AND STRENGTHS
• Excellent communication Skills (Both Written & Oral).
• Excellent team player.
• Eager to learn more.
• Very quick to grasp new content.
• Ability to face and solve challenges.
• Friendly and cooperative
• Can work with less or tight supervision
COMPUTER SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Advanced Microsoft office (Word, excel, access, PowerPoint, publisher)
· E-Tendering (Tejari, Oracle, Pro-Tender)
· Architecture (Punch Home & Landscape)
· Creative arts and design
– Graphics designing (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Coral Draw)
– 3D Motion graphics (Aurora 3D express, MS-PowerPoint, etc.)
– Animation (Basic cartoon Developing, Photography, Videography & Animation)
· I.T Proficiency
– Web designing and development (Dreamweaver, NVU, MS-Publisher, Word Press)
· Media knowledge (Publication designing, Audiovisual Production & Editing, Documentary and Tutorial Production
· Graphics designing (ADOBE photo shop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Coral Draw, Fireworks, PowerPoint, Quark Express)
Company: EMAAR DEVELOPMENT PJSC (July 2014 – to date)
Position: Tendering Coordinator cum Admin Assistant
· Manage Tender Work-flows of all projects handled and coordinating with all relevant stake holders.
· Ensure strict compliance to set SLAs and timelines to avoid delays in the tender process
· Ensure Bid bonds are submitted by the bidders during tendering, keeping records of same and ensuring Performance bonds are submitted by the Awarded bidders.
· To assist in setting up of all Tenders on e-tendering (TEJARI), ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires are complied to by bidders and all tender documentation are completed before floating tender to market
· To draft documents in cases of Consultancy Tenders and review Tender documents, ensuring all documents are fully compliant with the company requirements, before sharing same to bidders.
· Ensure all bid submissions comply with internal guidelines before sharing same to consultants for further review
· Floating Tenders to Market for various projects, ensuring close follow-up with the bidders, ensuring all bidder queries are responded to, chasing bidders to ensure a positive turn-up in submission of bids
· Ensuring close communication with the internal procurement team and external consultants to provide Reports upon each review on time
· Work with procurement team, development managers, mobilization managers (where applicable) and consultants in quality and process improvement initiatives in order to further develop partnership working.
· Work with Procurement and Development Managers on new Tender through mobilization and the initial stages of transition periods to ensure all elements of the bid are fully understood by all stake holders
· Working closely with Contracts department to ensure all Letters of Award (LOAs, Contract documents, Consultancy Agreements) are all well managed and awarded bidders sign off same.
· Document control and ensuring all Past and present company project documents are well kept and managed, Archiving and retrieving same where applicable
· Working closely with Internal and government Auditors whenever a need arises, assisting them on all History regarding all past Projects
· Working closely with Department Line Manager, ensuring all Tender records are well managed and Trackers and well-kept for follow-up purposes
· Performing day to day duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager
Successful Projects been part of;
– Downtown Dubai project (All Emaar construction projects ie, sky view, opera house etc)
– Dubai Creek Harbor (from start to present)
– Dubai Marina (Dubai Marina Mall, Marina Residences etc)
– Emaar South
– Arabian Ranches
– Mohammed Bin Rashid
– Emaar Beachfront
– Mina Rashid
Successful Trainings within Emaar;
– E-Tendering (Tejari)
– Customer care
– Email Etiquette
Company: Emrill facility management (May 2013 – June 2014)
Position: Admin Assistant (Outsource to Emaar Tendering Department)
· Receiving & Initialing out all Tender Documents submitted by various companies.
· Assist in preparing of Consultancy Agreements.
· Responding to Emails and ensuring clear feedback
· Assist in scanning of various documents.
· Ensuring that all Documents issued out to various companies are duly signed.
· Faxing various documents to different companies.
· Filling various Tender Documents and keeping good records of all documents filed
· Assist in retrieving & archiving of various Tender Documents & Files.
· Creating Databases for various Tender Documents under Process and keeping track of all old & in process
· Being part of day to day running of the department
· Assist in opening of new Tenders & preparing different copies of the same to be sent to various consultants for review.
Other Past Experiences
· Facilities Team Leader – Emrill Facilities management Dubai LLC (2012-2013)
· Graphics designing / Website developing – ICON BAY secretarial Bureau (Uganda)
SCHOOL / INSTITUTE
World Vision Institute
Certificate in Web Designing / Graphics Designing
World Vision Institute
Certificate in Secretarial and Administration
World Vision Institute
Certificate in Computer Science
Nkumba Secondary School
High / Advanced Secondary education
St Noah Secondary School
Ordinary Secondary education
Nkumba Primary School
Primary School education
Extra training and Knowledge
· Tendering Management (Tejari, oracle, pro-tender)
· Contracts Management
· Architectural Design and implementation (Punch Arch, CAD, Basic BIM)
· Document Control
(Referees available on request)
I hereby testify that the information given above is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
Mutebi Anthony Kalema